international dinner night

paun

Today am going to dinner at boss house. His wife is making Indonesian food as she is from there and mexican lady making mexican food and my wife is making thai food. Also barbecued chicken for boss as he is American and does not like spicy.

Thank you every people. Yes it was very good. I do not know everything about food but mexican food was some kind of chicken with sauce that you put in like a round thing make from corn. Very good delicious. Indonesia lady make some chicken also and had peanuts like satay. Wife made food from garden which was pak nam pheua like very long beans and also nor mai which is from bamboo and cabbage and cunumber and also nam phrik which is vwery spicy and eat most every day at least poor people do. Put fish and chillis and garlic and lime and smonphrai in bowl for smashing and smash up with big wooded stick I don't know what english call this but have to smash alot iuntil it is like paste. Very very good but most farang don't like too much.

I wish forum could come here to eat dinner wife would like too much cook for people every country.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night wife cooked dinner for many people. Was international because even though Thai food mostly, had people from many countries. America, Vietnam, Germany and Japan and Thailand. Wife made cole slow with wasabi mayonnaise for Japanese. Khao mun kai for Thai and also ya mun sen which has no meat for vegetarian people. Very good dinner.

• 9 months later...

in bowl for smashing and smash up with big wooded stick I don't know what english call this but have to smash alot iuntil it is like paste. Very very good but most farang don't like too much.

Mortal and pestle. Sounds great. I love Thai food - Green curry, Crab in sauce, fried rice, Tom Yum, Pad Thai.....mmmm