Hello!

Lucy

Hello everyone!

I'm new here (today!) so thought I'd quickly introduce myself whilst having a nose around the site.

I'm 35 and live in Sheffield (originally a Laandaaner). I love reading but find that I don't read that much at the moment so trying to revive the hobby, hence joining this forum!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all (albeit virtually) soon and I hope I can contribute to the site when I'm not so scared of it! :D

Lucy

Hello everyone!

I'm new here (today!) so thought I'd quickly introduce myself whilst having a nose around the site.

I'm 35 and live in Sheffield (originally a Laandaaner). I love reading but find that I don't read that much at the moment so trying to revive the hobby, hence joining this forum!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all (albeit virtually) soon and I hope I can contribute to the site when I'm not so scared of it! :D

Lucy

I'm new today too - so hello to you too! :friends3:

Hi Lucy, I'm new to, only joined yesterday. The daughter suggested I join something like this to get a life and make a few friends. She's on mjjb but it is closing this week, so her and all her friends will be moving to another site (new one set up by the same mob)when it closes.

Wow! What a fab welcome!

Thank you all, lovely to meet you.

Hi Andrea, trying my hardest to keep hold of the London accent but find myself slipping into sheffield speak far too easily! :D

Lucy