Influential characters

Hayley

I was wondering if anyone else had a character in a book who they aspired to be like, either as a child or now?

I think mine was Matilda, it was one of the first Roald Dahl books I read and I watched the film to death when I was younger, I had the blue ribbon for my hair and everything :)

My favorites have been characters from childrens books. Adults in books have too many problems, and I try to be a carefree person.

Tjorven (aged 7) from "Seacrow Island" is terrific. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi_p%C3%A5_Saltkr%C3%A5kan She says what she thinks, she does not understand why people complicate things, she can find joy in most things, she's stubborn to have her own way, is followed everywhere she goes by her St Bernard dog and has a very loving family and lives on an island in the archipelago. What a life! :)

I used to want to be the little girl from Charlotte's Web. I loved how simple and kind she was and that she could talk to animals.

My favorites have been characters from childrens books. Adults in books have too many problems, and I try to be a carefree person.

Tjorven (aged 7) from "Seacrow Island" is terrific. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi_p%C3%A5_Saltkr%C3%A5kan She says what she thinks, she does not understand why people complicate things, she can find joy in most things, she's stubborn to have her own way, is followed everywhere she goes by her St Bernard dog and has a very loving family and lives on an island in the archipelago. What a life! :)

Oh I love her, I always wanted to live there when I was a kid. :-)

My choice would have to be Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, for the simple reason that he is an awesome wizard.