For One More Day by Mitch Albom

The Swimming Pool by Holly Lacraw

Chasing the Night by Iris Johansen

Wanna read:

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Ruben

When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman

Eight Days to LIve by Iris Johansen

Eve by Iris Johansen

See the problem is I work nights and really its not much work cause it is homecare so I tend to spend my 8 hr shift reading so that is how I get thru so many in such a short time. I am running out of books to read and like reading mostly trade paperback cause it is easier to hold however I am running out of authors to read. I guess it depends on my moods whether I like comedy type books or forensic FBI type ones. I don't read classics romance or westerns cause I can't get into them. I typically get stuk on an author and read all the books and then move to the next.

You will find more time to finish your book! Summer is coming and that calls for an ice tea and a nice lounge chair with you feet sitting in a kiddie pool an a book in you hand!!

Well that is usually what I do when I have time after chasing the kids. :giggle2:

See the problem is I work nights and really its not much work cause it is homecare so I tend to spend my 8 hr shift reading so that is how I get thru so many in such a short time.

I don't really see that as a problem! :D It's good that you're allowed to read - I imagine the time would be tediously slow otherwise! :)

You will find more time to finish your book! Summer is coming and that calls for an ice tea and a nice lounge chair with you feet sitting in a kiddie pool an a book in you hand!!

Well that is usually what I do when I have time after chasing the kids. :giggle2:

Our summers are not reliable though - we could have sat out with our feet in a paddling pool in April this year, bizarrely (it's usually pretty rainy in April) but every year they say we're going to have a long, hot summer, but I'm still waiting! :giggle2: