Hello all

marypoppins

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have wanted to join a book club for a while now, to share my thoughts on the books I read and discuss how others feel about the books they have read. I see myself as a complete bookwork (a name I was given by my parents from a very young age) and enjoy being in the midst of a good book. I have many 'favorite' authors and go through phases of the types of genre I read. I read for pure pleasure and escapism purposes. I have read books which have had me laughing so hard I have been crying and I have also read books that have had me crying and feeling sad. I just love reading and feel I want to share this passion with others who are on the same wavelength. So hello fellow 'bookworms'.

Guest JellyBeans91

Hey! I also enjoy reading books to escape into the fictional world of the story. I love to feel like I'm part of the story, that I actually there with the characters.

Welcome

I just love reading and feel I want to share this passion with others who are on the same wavelength.

I know how you feel. The reason I found this forum was to share my thoughts about books and I am forever in real life talking non stop about a book that I have just read and they normally start looking interested and then I can see their eyes glazing over and just generally looking bored. :blush:

welcome! Where are you from? X

Welcome

I know how you feel. The reason I found this forum was to share my thoughts about books and I am forever in real life talking non stop about a book that I have just read and they normally start looking interested and then I can see their eyes glazing over and just generally looking bored. :blush:

I know that look well Easy reader, very familiar m my work colleagues and other halfs faces. Would love to be around more book worms!

Unfortunately I think we all know that look! I also get the 'are you completely crazy?' look on a pretty regular basis. :rolleyes:

Welcome Mary Poppins! Feel free to drop around my place any time to clean my house. :giggle2: