hello all

tishwebb

Hello all!

My name is Tish and I live in Oxfordshire, I LOVE books!! I am currently reading The Leopard by Jo Nesbo (have read all his others)

I enjoy horror and crime books mostly. I have got a son who is nearly 8 and he also loves reading....Currently making our way through the goblin books by David Melling.Look forward to chatting to other people who love books just as much as I do! x

Hi Tish, welcome to the forum! I'm in the middle of The Redbreast by Nesbo at the moment. I like crime/horror books too, who are your favourite authors/books?

By the way, good work on getting your son to read- not many boys/young lads do it seems unforunately!

thanks all! dk_know, really enjoy Stephen King (managed to get a few first editions bought by my boyfriend), Patricia Cornwell, Lee Child, Mark Billingham, and loved the book The Crucifix Killer by Chris Carter too. Also like Kathy Reichs and a couple of months ago I got The Last 10 Seconds by Simon Kernick which I really couldn't put down lol

Tish x

Welcome, Tish. :)

I don't really like books myself.

I just got lost one day browsing the internet and ended up here and they wouldn't let me leave. :o

:lol: