Hello from the teen reader!

JLKeating

Hi all,

Thought it would be wise for me to post an introduction before delving into the depths of the forum!

I'm Jess and I'm 14 years old (so obviously I go to school...;)) and I live in Newcastle Upon-Tyne. I like going to school and like to learn (shock horror, I go against the 'stereotype' haha!) I enjoy reading (clearly!) as well as writing and also love photography. Along with that, I enjoy going out into the countryside with my dog, Inca. It's always nice to get some fresh air and get away from everything at the weekend/in the evening.

It'll be nice to discuss books with you all on here, considering all my friends think I'm crazy xD I only recently got a membership in the library again (had one when I was little) and am revelling in my membership.

Some of my favourite authors are Dan Brown and J.K. Rowling. I haven't read a huge amount of books (well more than a usual teenager) so I am hoping that through being here I will be able to broaden my horizon and read some more great books.

Take care!

Jess

Hey Jess welcome to the forum; you're certainly in great company here, for sure. I hope to see you amongst discussion and I'm sure we'll soon manage to broaden the scope on your reading - you can do much better than Dan Brown in all fairness. In any case, welcome to the forum, enjoy. :friends3:

Thanks for the link Jess, Inca is so adorable! Labradors is one of my alltime favorite breed :smile2: I'm gonna go and take a good look at the pics now.

And Ben, don't be too hard on Jess or Dan Brown, I think The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons were brilliant! :cool:

And Ben, don't be too hard on Jess or Dan Brown, I think The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons were brilliant! :cool:

Haha come on Frankie I'm sure you and Jess both knew I meant nothing by it. :lol: Just that she's bound to find some wonderful new authors and books now she's joined this site.

I could say he's only one of the best I've read because I haven't read much ;)

Well I'm sure that will change now; welcome again to BCF. (:

Edited by Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...