I'm back.....

SueB

Having been off sick with my shoulder for 2 months now and another 6 weeks to look forward to (oh joyyy lol) I've been doing a lot of reading literally a book a week would you believe.

What better place to share than here, I know I havent been on for ages but I really hadnt been reading that much but I guess the one good thing to come out of being home is that I've my reading head back on!!

Hope you are all ok and of course that you remember me....

Sue xx

I'll probably be new since your absence so I'll just say Hi, welcome back and I hope you are healing well. 2 Months off for a shoulder injury must be quite serious. What happened if you don't mind me asking? Wishing you well. :friends0:

Edited by Amesy

I'll probably be new since your absence so I'll just say Hi, welcome back and I hope you are healing well. 2 Months off for a shoulder injury must be quite serious. What happened if you don't mind me asking? Wishing you well. :friends0:

Hello!

I don't mind you asking...I'm suffering with Rotator Shoulder Cuff Syndrome its to do with the tendons and tissues around the shoulder.....very similar to frozen shoulder just it takes longer to heal and I've had to have surgery as an outpatient. I'm back there for x rays later so hopefully I will be refered back to my doctor for care (fingers crossed)!

Nice to meet you!!

Sue xx

Welcome back Sue. I hope your shoulder's getting better. friends0.gif

Looking forward to you sharing your thoughts on all those books you've been reading!

How long you got love :lol: