Hi everyone

Wolfy

Hello everyone, I am new here and thought I would say hi. I was reading through a few of the other intro topics and noticed that mine is a little short so I apologize for that :P

Anyways, a little about me: I am 14 years old, in 9th grade, and I like fiction books, I know its pretty uncommon to have that combination nowadays :lol: My favorite genre is horror fiction and dark fantasy. My favorite book(s) would have to be the Darkside Series by Tom Becker and I am currently reading House of Leaves which is kind of giving my trouble due to it's very elaborate writing pattern and for the fact that I am 14 with the brain of a 14 year old.

Anyways, I hope to see you all around the forum :)

Hello Wolfy and welcome to the forum! I understand your troubles with House of Leaves, it is kind of intimidating and daunting :lol: I just bought it myself a few weeks ago. I hope it'll be worth it in the end and will turn out to be an excellent read for both of us :smile2:

Edited by frankie

Me too, though I am having trouble finding time to read it with school and running my own site.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome :) Glad to see a few friendly faces around this forum. It's kind of intimidating as I don't want to sound dumb by butting into other conversations :P

Soon you'll find that this is the friendliest forum ever, and will wonder how you managed before joining us :wink: And don't be shy, everybody's 'butting in' on the conversations and talking freely, so feel free to join in on the conversations :smile2:

Hi, wolfy and welcome.

If you ever get through House of Leaves, I'd like to hear your thoughts. I tried to read it, but couldn't get far. Too much gimmick, not enough story to justify the gimmick, in my opinion.

I hope you will get something out of it. :)