Hi everyone

Perdie

Hi I'm Ann (called myself Perdie because there are a lot of Ann's around!) I'm 35 (36 next month) though don't feel my age! I like reading all sorts of genre though fantasy and chick lit are my favourites. Recently bought a Kindle to broaden my reading habits and to save room in my book cluttered flat. (Husband is a bigger bookwork than me!) Just learning my way round at the minute and looking forward to meeting you :)

Hi Ann! :welcome2:

I'm a recent iPad convert, and have installed the Kindle app as well, and have been completely won over by eBooks. What are you reading at the moment?

Just started reading The Confession by John Grisham, I love most of his law books, but don't fnd him as good as when he stared out. think the favourite of his has to be The Pelican Brief. I've been going mad downloading all sorts of stuff now I have a Kindle so my TBR "pile" is huge! I've bought a Kindle for my husband so we can both read the same book at the same time as when we had to read one in turns I was bursting to talk about it and couldn't till he had finished :)Hoping I can find lots of new authors to read from the nice people here :)

I've bought a Kindle for my husband so we can both read the same book at the same time as when we had to read one in turns I was bursting to talk about it and couldn't till he had finished :)

I'm glad to hear you've got yourself a hubby who is a fellow reader as well, I think the Kindle is an excellent way to read the same book together at the same time :smile2: And welcome to the forum, BTW! :D