Hi!

Madibelle

Hey everyone!

I'm from Adelaide, South Australia. I've always loved reading, ever since my dad taught me to read when I was 3 years old.

I read books from most genres, but I read mostly fantasy and sci-fi books. My list of favourites is too long to post here, but it includes Harry Potter, The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, His Dark Materials Trilogy, the Inkheart Trilogy, and several by Richard Dawkins.

I tend to read several books at once, especially when I'm reading series. It's not that I get bored with them, I just like a change every now and then. I might get through 2 or 3 in the series and then switch to another series for a while. At the moment I'm reading Burning for Revenge, the 5th book in the Tomorrow series by John Marsden, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling, Guards! Guards!, book 8 in the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett, A Game of Thrones, book one in the Song of Fire and Ice series by George RR Martin, and several books on biology and geology for uni, and a few astronomy books just out of interest.

Hi there and welcome! Is this your first time reading the Tomorrow series? I've read the whole lot multiple times - it's one of my favourite series. :) I was thrilled when the first book was made into a movie. Have you seen it?