Hello from a lurker!

Dove

I registered here quite a while ago but have only just posted my 1st reply!

I'm a 30 something mum of two. I love reading but haven't had the time to read much over recent years but I hope to rectify that. I did read quite a few book in September last year when I had a lengthy stay in hospital visiting due my son who was in the special care baby unit (he's fine now, but was in for just over a month). I read Philippa Gregory - The Other Queen, Jodi Picoult's The Pact and My Sister's Keeper,and Kate Morton's The Forgotten Garden.

I don't really have a genre, I'll try most things but Philippa Gregory (Tudor/Plantagenet series) are a favourite. I do tend to read mainly female authors, I'm not sure why. I did try a few of the classics, Great Expectations, Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights which I enjoyed too.

I love forward to reading the posts and book recommendations on this forum.

I read Philippa Gregory - The Other Queen, Jodi Picoult's The Pact and My Sister's Keeper,and Kate Morton's The Forgotten Garden.

I don't really have a genre, I'll try most things but Philippa Gregory (Tudor/Plantagenet series) are a favourite. I do tend to read mainly female authors, I'm not sure why. I did try a few of the classics, Great Expectations, Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights which I enjoyed too.

I love forward to reading the posts and book recommendations on this forum.

Welcome to the forum! I have also read Kate Morton's the forgotten garden. Also Jane Eyre is one of my favourites. :D

• 2 weeks later...