Which book next?

As I'm coming to the end of my current book I'm starting to think about what book I should read next. I need some help please!

I have three that I am borrowing, these are:

When darkness falls by Paul Zindel

The ghosts of sleath by James Herbert

Remember me by Lesley Pearse

I also have one book in mind that I started to read a while ago but for some reason stopped. It is called The suspicions of Mr Whicher - or - The murder at road hill house by Kate Summerscale.

I'm terrible at making decisions, and would love it if someone could make it for me!

If anyone has read any of these I would love your opinion :lol:

Edited by bunnybooks

My mum has read this book Remember me by Lesley Pearse and she loved it. I not read any of them.

thank you! if I don't get any other responses I shall read this one then. It's the biggest book of the four though...Might need a bigger bag to carry it round in :giggle:

The Ghosts Of Sleath is actually a sequel, so read Haunted first, then The Ghosts Of Sleath, then follow that with Ash, which is the third one. I've only ever read the first one, but I'm a great believer that books in a series should be read in series order for best enjoyment. ;)

The Ghosts Of Sleath is actually a sequel, so read Haunted first, then The Ghosts Of Sleath, then follow that with Ash, which is the third one. I've only ever read the first one, but I'm a great believer that books in a series should be read in series order for best enjoyment. ;)

I had no idea it was part of a series so I will look out for Haunted. Yes it does normally make sense to start at the beginning :lol:

I have looked up on The ghosts of sleath by James Herbert it sounnds good.

I looked it up too! It does look good, so I therefore nominate the James Herbert! :)

thank you! I now have a new problem, When am I going to be able to get the first in the series? Ah well, if I can't find it in time I will read remember me first followed by the Herbert series. :)

• 2 months later...

not sure what type or genre of books you are asking for here are some I know of that you may or will like

the redwall series by Brian j. < middleschool/elementry school , aimed for younger kids >

the harp and the grey rose by charles de lint

wolf moon by charles de lint

the blue girl by charles de lint < young adult book >

Obessed by Ted dekker < holocaust fiction story >

Thr3e By Ted dekker

the two china towns < forget who wrote it >

um all I can think of

• 4 weeks later...