does anyone know the titles of these books!

Ok, so when I was a teenager my dad would take me to the library on a fortnightly basis, and I read alot of books which I loved, but that I'll probably never remember! However there are two which stick out.

1. The first was about houses built on druid lines. A detective was working on a case where a tonne of skeletons were found inside the sealed walls of a house and it turned out that the houses were sucking people into the walls.

2. The second was about a woman who had two children, a girl and a boy - both conceived whilst using the coil as contraception. The girl died of cotdeath and the boy survived but was virtually invinceble. It turned out it was some government experiment, and the boy was kidnapped and kept in some instituation where they were building some kind of invicible army. It was about a detective trying to find this child, and uncover what was going on.

If anyone can help me with either of these books I'd really appreciate it! Thanks xxx