What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are in a Christmassy mood today! :D

Can't help it! Its half way till Christmas, this time every year I get like this and watch my favorite movies and listen to my favorite songs. Holiday Inn and White Christmas are on the agenda for later! :D:D:D

Never seen 4 weddings and a funeral, is it good?

It's wonderful! I saw it six times at the cinema, and have seen it countless times on video and DVD (I think I'd almost worn out my video by the time I switched over to DVD :D). It definitely needs to have tissues to hand to wipe away the tears though.

It's wonderful! I saw it six times at the cinema, and have seen it countless times on video and DVD (I think I'd almost worn out my video by the time I switched over to DVD :D). It definitely needs to have tissues to hand to wipe away the tears though.

That sounds good! I'll have to put it on the 'to watch' list!

You know, my movie list has grown almost as much as my book list since joining this forum? :D

Yep 4 weddings is definately another of those films you can watch over and over, it has Hugh Grant in it as well. I kinda like a lot of his films including the Bridget Jones' ones :D

He is a dream! Those fight scenes are great. :D I also love the lake scene with him and the Portguese girl in Love Actually. "I hope there aren't any eels in here, I hate eels." "Watch out for the eels." "AHH! WHAT WAS THAT?" :D