How Fast Do You Read?

Nienna

I'm a pretty slow reader, imo.

But my problem is mainly that I usually don't read every day, unless the book is fantastic and I want to know what happens next :D Which is why it takes me a lohong time to finish a book I might probably read in a day or two.

I think it takes me an hour to read 50 pages, like lopeanha.

Though when I was practising rapid reading before, I read a 400 page book in an hour and a half, which was actually pretty slow compared to other people...

What can I say, I don't practice :D

Wow! That sounds incredibly fast to me. Wouldn't you lose something going at that speed though?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read quite quickly 8-10 books a month I read with my books upside-down from bottom of page 2 top done it from about 11 years old information tends to go in quicker do get some funny looks but met some nice people that way... wonder if their is an ology word for it ? Been told by a doctor that I use a different part of the brain to take in information ....great when doctors or solicitors write notes thinking u cannot read what they r writing.....anyone else read like this ?