Cougar Town

Ruth

I really like it - much more than I expected too and have had some laugh out loud moments.

Can Christa Miller move her face? I remember seeing her in an episode of Scrubs thinking she must have got her lips done, but in Cougar Town she looks as if she can barely move her face. It looks a bit painful. I really like her character though.

I really love it. I think it's so funny. I was worried that I would just think that Courtney Cox was being Monica but pleasantly suprised with how different she is. Also, the supporting cast is really good - particularly her best friend (I think it's Ellie) and Ellie's husband.

I really like it - much more than I expected too and have had some laugh out loud moments.

Can Christa Miller move her face? I remember seeing her in an episode of Scrubs thinking she must have got her lips done, but in Cougar Town she looks as if she can barely move her face. It looks a bit painful. I really like her character though.

She definitely had botox at some point during Scrubs (they even made a joke about Jordan being unable to move her face in one episode). I'm not sure if she still has it now, but I know what you mean about her face barely moving.

I think she's great in Cougar Town - she's basically the same character as she is in Scrubs! As both shows are created by her husband (Bill Lawrence), I wonder if there's a bit of art reflecting life there!

Courtney Cox is so good in this show. Monica was always my least favourite 'Friend', but in this show, she has proven that she has great comic timing. I like the son as well.