Chocolate chips

KW

I'm not sure the effect will be as tastey w/o Nestles, but...everywhere I go I'm asked to bring a batch of my choc chip cookies. I know, I know, just choc chip cookies. But adding a little more flour takes theses babies from good to super.

Recipie:

1 c. soft butter

1 c. dk brown sugar

3/4 c. gran sugar

1 Tb real vanilla

Cream well. Add 2 large eggs, cream again.

2 3/4 + 1 Tb flour

1 tsp bak soda

1/2 tsp salt

Add to creamed mix

Add 1 3/4 cups semi sweet Nestles chips and 1 cup walnuts

Put large golf-ball sized balls on baking sheet allowing plenty of room for spread. Bake 11-15 min or until done at 350.

The key is the extra flour. It makes them stand up higher and spread less. The larger size makes them look gourment, like you bought them from Mrs. Feilds or some other such place.

Let me know how they cook up over there!

It looks like they're an American food (which can be bought online if desperate!).. but we probably have a similar product, just a different name.

However, KW.. there are some others from the US here, so I'm sure the recipie would be appreciated. :)

MJ --- where did you get the cute littel glittering avatar for your "my blog" button???? I simply MUST have one!

Saved on your computer, you won't see the animation, but you will once it's on a site or forum.

(Will you be using it on your site, or on a forum (did you come here from Divas?) - if the latter, do you have somewhere to 'host' it? I'm afraid I can't let you link to it on the book forum server, as bandwidth is getting rather high.)