What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Partridge Family :lurker:

Oooh David Cassidy, Kylie, nice :lol:. The show was slightly before my time but I used to watch repeats and swooned over Keith, hee.

I'm flipping between Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and How It's Made. I've only seen all the LOTR films once but I love this one character and I keep flipping to back to try and see him. So far no luck though :D.

Which character is it that you like?

I'm watching The Color Purple now. Well, I'm trying not to watch it, because I haven't read the book yet. I missed the first half of the movie anyway, although I'm recording it. I shouldn't be ruining the story by coming into it halfway, but there's nothing else on telly. :lurker:

I'm a big fan of Eomer, Kylie :lurker:. I just looked him up on IMDB and apparently he was in The Two Towers and also Return of the King, but *sigh* I missed him. Oh well!

I remember seeing The Color Purple when it came out years ago and it was very good. Very powerful though and hard to watch so I haven't seen it since.

:D I can't help swooning too - damn, why does he look so pleasing on the eye, not that i'm complaining :lurker:

I don't know! Technically he isn't the stereotypical 'hott' guy... But there is just something about him and those eyes... I adore him in Bridget Jones' Diary.