LOTR Based fanmade movies

vinay87

Has anyone watched these? There are quite a few noncommercial fan-made movies based on the mythos of JRR Tolkien's The Lord Of The Rings which are actually good enough to watch. And besides, they're free!

I've only watched The Hunt For Gollum and I say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Here is a page where you can find descriptions of some more. Parodies included.

There's also Born Of Hope which I haven't seen, but apparently a lot more work has gone into it than into THFG so it must be good. This one is about Aragorn's parents and the birth of Aragorn himself, I understand.

Time is the variable, sadly. I will watch all of them soon. I'm waiting for my Netbook so when I get that I get 6 hours extra time to do stuff on the journey home from college. (Yes it takes me 3 hours to and 3 hours from. Silly place is on a friggin hill in a forest 60km from the city limits!)

A friend gave me a copy of 'The Hunt For Gollum' with his recommendation a few months ago, but I just haven't been drawn to it enough to watch it.

I'm off work ill this week though, so looks like I'll have time to give it a go, most probably today.

I'm a fan of The Lord Of The Rings, and have been since I first opened the book, so I'll let you know what I thought of it vinay87.

I didn't know of the others though. Cheers.