Night World by L. J. Smith

kikee

Just wondering if anyone has read the Night World books by L. J. Smith. A freind just lent them to me and Im half way through the first one, cant put it down.

The books are about a secret society of vampires, werewolves, witches and creatures of darkness.

There are three volumes which have three series (nine series). Each series follows a different protagonist, who must face various challenges involving love, the "soulmate" principle and the Night World's strict code.

The series in the first volume are:

Secret Vampire- Poppy is dying, and it seems that James can offer her her only chance for survival.... but is the price too high?

Daughters of Darkness- Mary-Lynette has just met three mysterious sisters - on the run from their cruel brother. But can she protect them or herself with another threat lurking nearby?

Enchantress- Blaise is irresistible.... and deadly, but the Night World has rules, and Blaise is breaking them all.

I am finding it a very intersting way to read a story, told through a number of books

I've read the first trilogy and I'm on the last book in the second trilogy. I quite like them, they're nothing spectacular but if you like this sort of book you'll love them :)

• 2 months later...

I am loving them! I liked how my feelings changed about characters with each story I read. Most suprisingly was that I hated Ash to begin with and began to love him as the stories went on.