James Patterson / Patricia Cornwell.. correct order?

boris

• 2 months later...

In response to Sofia's 9/9 post.

I just finished PREDITOR and that is what prompted me to join a forum, I thought it was just me. I was disappointed in the last couple of Scarpetta books. I breezed through most of them and couldn't wait to finish so I could go on to the next, have read them all. But the last 2 were very difficult to follow. Scarpetta is becoming a real bitch and seems to be driving the people she loves away.

Boris,

Patricia Cornwell is much better if read in order. I started a couple in the middle and then became a fanatic to find the earlier books to read them in order.

I just started reading James Patterson's Alex Cross, although I skipped the first couple because I have seen the movies. I do plan to read them in order, and I would suggest that any series books be read in order. I have become a fanatic about it.

I like James Patterson and have read a couple of his non-Alex Cross books. last one was Suzanne's Letters to Nicholas, loved it.

In response to Sofia's 9/9 post.

I just finished PREDITOR and that is what prompted me to join a forum, I thought it was just me. I was disappointed in the last couple of Scarpetta books. I breezed through most of them and couldn't wait to finish so I could go on to the next, have read them all. But the last 2 were very difficult to follow. Scarpetta is becoming a real bitch and seems to be driving the people she loves away.

I agree, and I was quite disappointed. Pity cause she was rather cool in the earlier books!