Glee

AbielleRose

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it caught me out I spent about 20 mins looking for glee season 2 this morning with no joy before I realized.

You can watch it online btw seemingly perfectly legally, keeping up with the American schedule rather than waiting a week for it to start on TV over here.

I can wait. I'm not a suscriber to any internet tv channel. I use BBC I player and Channel4OD because I don't have to subscribe to it and the format is comfortable for my viewing.

Ok, as much as I love Glee (which I might have mentioned once or twice) last night's episode didn't feel right. My Sky+ missed the first few minutes so I don't know if I missed anything crucial. But it felt really rushed to me, I didn't know how long had passed, how some characters were making up and breaking up so quickly.

Ok, as much as I love Glee (which I might have mentioned once or twice) last night's episode didn't feel right.

I agree. I found it very boring, to be honest. I kept flicking over and watching bits of The Prisoner, I found it that dull! There were a couple of duff episodes in the first half season, so hopefully it will improve again.

I don't like Jesse though, not just the character but the actor.

He reminds me of a young Tom Hulce who I was never really keen on anyway (in case any one doesn't know him, he played Steve Martins younger brother in Parenthood - which was over twenty years ago now, and I'm feeling incredibly old and decrepit)

Lea Michelle's character cant remember the name, is really starting to annoy me, she looks like shes grimacing in pain when she sings

Yes, I agree. When she was singing Hello in the shop, every five seconds she closed her eyes and screwed up her face like she was constipated. It's starting to be irritating.

Sorry it caught me out I spent about 20 mins looking for glee season 2 this morning with no joy before I realized.

You can watch it online btw seemingly perfectly legally, keeping up with the American schedule rather than waiting a week for it to start on TV over here.

Which site do you watch it through Johnny?