Glee

AbielleRose

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Glee so much :smile2: I particularly liked last nights episode 'Balad'

I was cringing when Fin sang that song at dinner with Quinn's parents but I do love that song. I've never heard it before actually :giggle: Also, Finn sang I'll Stand By You, which I love.

Long live Glee :irked:

I love Glee so much :lol: I particularly liked last nights episode 'Balad'

I was cringing when Fin sang that song at dinner with Quinn's parents but I do love that song. I've never heard it before actually :D Also, Finn sang I'll Stand By You, which I love.

Long live Glee :yes:

lmao this is the episode I have just finished watching I was cringing too!!

I think Rachel should have finished the Crush song by Jennifer Paige, I love that song and think it would have been great :D

Also, I noticed in my last post that I put My Schu instead of Mr Schu, was that just a Freudian slip or have I joined the ranks of Rachel and Susie Pepper :lol:

I've only caught one episode of Glee by accident when it was on in the background last week, and the songs they covered were soooo good.

Wish I had seen it from the start now!

Yay!!! :lol: Glad you liked it. The music is really great in the show. I have both soundtracks and Rachel's voice just rocks my socks off!

If you're that desperate to watch the whole thing (which don't deny it, you know you are :lol:) I think I read that E4 was showing it from the start every weekday, from Monday, at 4pm. I'm sure it'll find it's way onto my screen again.

• 2 weeks later...

Which episode is the TV coverage of Glee on now?

I've found a website that lets you watch it online and I'm on 11:smile2:

Surely watching it like that is not illegal? I didnt put it there, nor am I downloading anything.

If it is, at the trial can I request a Lawyer and Judge that can sing in harmony? Oh and a jury that know all the words to Don't stop believin :lol:

I don't think its illegal. The season finished over here months ago so all the episodes have made their rounds on Hulu.com.

Speaking of which, season 2 starts 3 weeks from last night! So far the confirmed celebrity guests are:

Madonna, Justin Timberlake and LADY GAGA!

:lol: Can't wait!

I don't think its illegal. The season finished over here months ago so all the episodes have made their rounds on Hulu.com.

Speaking of which, season 2 starts 3 weeks from last night! So far the confirmed celebrity guests are:

Madonna, Justin Timberlake and LADY GAGA!

:lol: Can't wait!

Woohoo new series! I've just finished watching episode 11, and I spent the whole episode trying to work out who that rapper was and I was going to ask; as I was writing this out I realised it was

Foxy Brown

:lol:

Edit: Or was it ? Looking her up, I dont think it was!

Which rapper? The woman at the Jane Adams academy? I was sure that was Eve but I could be wrong.

The last episode I saw was the mattress one :lol: There's only one episode left now though :lol: Am I the only one

who feels a bit sorry for Terri. I know what she did was totally wrong, but at the same time I just feel sorry for her. Poor Will though, I guess that's them over.

Which rapper? The woman at the Jane Adams academy? I was sure that was Eve but I could be wrong.

The last episode I saw was the mattress one :lol: There's only one episode left now though :D Am I the only one

who feels a bit sorry for Terri. I know what she did was totally wrong, but at the same time I just feel sorry for her. Poor Will though, I guess that's them over.

Eve it was!

I knew I shouldnt have highlighted that spoiler i'm about to watch 12 and that hasnt happened yet :lol:

I don't know, obviously I hate what she's done (all the more because it would hurt Will), but I can see why she did it.

Sue is fantastic! I really love Ken too :lol: I did like Emma at the start but she kind of annoys me now :lol: And as much as I love Finn, it makes me cringe when he dances :lol: Also, I'm developing a bit of a crush on Puck, and not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing :D

• 2 weeks later...

Season 2 starts here next week and I can hardly wait! I've seen some previews and the confirmed musical guests so far include:

MADONNA! Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga

It is also rumored that we will see more of

Kristin Chenoweth and Idena Menzel will make an appearence!

Can't wait!