What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boerenkool with speklappen. What the hell's that in English? :)

Okay, again wikipedia helps.. it's called kale or borecole in english. That's just weird. And the meat, well sort of thick bacon strips, before they're salted etc.. just porc or something.

Dutch food. :roll:

No pork or any other meat for me - we had a vegetable stir fry (courgettes, baby corn, pak choi, red onions, carrots etc) with brown rice and sweet and sour sauce. Very nice it was too. :roll:

No pork or any other meat for me - we had a vegetable stir fry (courgettes, baby corn, pak choi, red onions, carrots etc) with brown rice and sweet and sour sauce. Very nice it was too. :)

Sounds very nice, except for.. there's no meat in it! :roll: Could do with some chicken there, but that's just me talking, me turning vegetarian would be like the ultimate punishment.. :)

Tonight I am going out for dinner with my Dad, his wife, her children, my grandma and uncle and Rob :D We're going to one of my favourite restaurants too, which will be nice :(

I'm going to have a look at the menu now and choose, heh.

Tonight I am going out for dinner with my Dad, his wife, her children, my grandma and uncle and Rob :D We're going to one of my favourite restaurants too, which will be nice :(

I'm going to have a look at the menu now and choose, heh.

Lucky you..very jealous, although I am going to have pancakes :lol:

I am going to have pancakes :(

Dinner will be a beef grill and beans (small portion of course cos I need to save room for pancakes later). Happy Pancake Day Everyone!

PANCAKE DAY ~ I had completely forgotten! :lol: I love making pancakes! :D

Indian restaurant is what's for dinner, so quite probably poppadoms, garlic prawns and honey chicken :D although I might just have to skip the usual mango lassi - there's only so much you can bend a diet, I think.

Indian restaurant is what's for dinner, so quite probably poppadoms, garlic prawns and honey chicken :( although I might just have to skip the usual mango lassi - there's only so much you can bend a diet, I think.

But surely the mango means it counts as one of your five-a-day?! :D