Pp's 2010 reading Log

Purple Poppy

I might as well start a new log...New Year - New Log and all that :)

I read very few books last year, although I did a lot of reading. Most of it was reference material. I probably only read about a dozen books or so. This year will be different. In 2006 the total was 31. In 2007, the total was 54. This year I am aiming for 75.

Ok, one down and another seventy-four to go. Sounds even worse when you write it out!!

The list begins with:

JANUARY

1) Bog Standard - by Daniel Keane.

2) Life Interrupted - James NcConnel

3) Blood in the Water - Gillian Galbraith

4) Nobut A Lad - Alan Titchmarsh

5) Careless - Deborah Robertson

6) Bright Lights and Promises - Pauline McLynn

Edited by Purple Poppy

Wow! Nice to see you back, Pp! Good luck with the reading this year...maybe we can encourage each other. My reading mojo has been on low for a while. :D

Hiya everyone. Its good to be back. I'm pleased to see all the 'old' names, as well as lots of new ones too. Michelle and the team are obviously doing a good job.

I kept up with your blog for ages Sarah, but not recently. I could spend all day reading blogs (but that doesn't count does it? lol ) Sorry your mojo has gone awol. You'd think with all this snow around, he'd be happy to stay put in the warm!

Hi Janet and Andrea. Hope you are both well. Its going to take me ages to catch up on all the news!

Edited by Purple Poppy