Catwoman's 2010 Reading log!

catwoman

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I will! I promise, as quick as I can! I want to read it when I have moment to savour it, just like fine wine. It is next on the list, I promise!!!!!

Gah! I really want to put down the Eyre Affair and read it now!

What a great name - Cornelia Funke! I might change my own name to Funke, get a Phd and start wearing platforms and flairs! Check out Doctor Funke!!!b7ydance.gif

What a great name - Cornelia Funke! I might change my own name to Funke, get a Phd and start wearing platforms and flairs! Check out Doctor Funke!!!b7ydance.gif

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC DOCTOR FUNKE!!!!

:cool:

I was thinking more 'Funke Diddy"!?! I just imagine you with some Bling!.... Word!

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC DOCTOR FUNKE!!!!

:cool:

I was thinking more 'Funke Diddy"!?! I just imagine you with some Bling!.... Word!

Dat is, like, sweet man! Well chocolate, guy. Hear me now. Ee's da man. Eee hee. mocking.gif

Hello you!!

No I havent read it yet. I started but I had books I have had to read first. I am reading The Eyre Affair at present and once I get that out of the way (I am reading it for my Book Club) I will be reading Slaughter. I can't wait. Nor can I wait to compare it with you!

I read The Eyre Affair...quite a good book. Haven't read any of the follow up books yet though.

Can't wait until you read Broken. I didn't think too much of Genesis but this one is definitely good.

I read The Eyre Affair...quite a good book. Haven't read any of the follow up books yet though.

Can't wait until you read Broken. I didn't think too much of Genesis but this one is definitely good.

Oh wow! I loved genisis! So this is going to be gooooood!

Oh wow! I loved genisis! So this is going to be gooooood!

Well, it not that I hated it...I did enjoy it...it just took some time getting used too..if you know what I mean.

Still haven't done my review for it though but when you have read Broken we will have a good chinwag about it.

I just can't wait until the next one.

Chin-wags are good!!! I will be reading as soon as I can finish The Eyre affair.

So, how are you finishing The Eyre Affair if you're not reading currently? By osmosis?? mocking.gif