Rachel's reading list 2010

welshchick30

I was completely hooked on this book and stayed up till 2 in the morning because I couldnt bare to put it down. I loved the way she connected the dectective with the serial killer and the way she told the detective's story. I was completely surprised when the identity of the killer was revealed even though I did manage to work out who the copycat killer was :D

Has anyone else read this? Im going to read Breakneck soon which continues the story of the two detectives :D

Yeah i read Copycat last year and was also totally hooked on it, i thought it was great! The only other book i've read by her is Cause for Alarm which i thought was ok but nowhere near as good as Copycat. I really liked the main character in Copycat so think i will add Breakneck to my wishlist :D

Yeah i read Copycat last year and was also totally hooked on it, i thought it was great! The only other book i've read by her is Cause for Alarm which i thought was ok but nowhere near as good as Copycat. I really liked the main character in Copycat so think i will add Breakneck to my wishlist :D

Ive read Cause for Alarm as well and I really enjoyed that one...I think it might have been the first one I read of hers. Breakneck basically continues on the story of the main character which is really good :D:)

• 4 weeks later...

I had a very slow month reading cos of work and other problems ;)

The books i did manage to read this month I thought were ok but could have been better. I found it really hard to stick with heartsick but I got told to perserve with it but was glad when i finished it :D

The James Patterson ones were alright but I really enjoy the woman's murder club ones better

Im gonna try and read a lot more books this month :D

I didnt find this book quite as good as some of her other ones. At times I found it really hard to concentrate on the story and she also talked a lot about Scottish heritage in this book.

I was very happy with the outcome of the trial for the guy who was arrested for ending his wife's life. It makes you think what you would want to happen if you was in that situation where illness was going to take your life. Im looking forward to reading more of her books :)