April

Julia Llewellyn - The Model Wife

Jodi Picoult - Nineteen Minutes

Sam Baker - The Stepmother's Support Group

James Patterson - The 9th Judgement

Julian Llewellyn - Amy's Honeymoon

May

Kimberly Chambers - The Betrayer

Jodi Picoult - The Tenth Circle (didnt finish as got bored)

Chelsea Cain - Sweetheart

Jodi Picoult - House Rules

Marian Keyes - The Brightest Star in the Sky

Chelsea Cain - Evil at Heart

June

Kimberely Chambers - The Feud

Kimberely Chambers - Billie Jo

Kimberely Chambers - Born evil

Greg Williams - The accidental father

Alice Sebold - The Lovely Bones

July

Helen Black - Damaged Goods

Melissa Hill - Before I forget

Claire Morrall - The man who disappeared

Louise Candlish - The Second Husband

James Patterson -Private

To be Read

Lynda La Plante - Silent Scream

Jodi Picoult - Picture Perfect

Jodi Picoult - Keeping Faith

Jodi Picoult - Plain Truth

Stephanie Meyers - The Host

Beverly Barton - Amnesia

Frank McCourt - Angela's Ashes

Mandasue Heller - The Club

Miranda Dickinson - Fairytale of New York

Elizabeth Noble - The Girl Next Door

June Hampson - Damaged Goods

Liz Jensen - The Rapture

Belinda Bauer - Black Lands

David Baldacci - First Family

Erica Spindler - Shocking Pink

Michael Robotham - Shatter

Melissa Nathan - The Learning Curve

Jill Mansell - The one you really want

Elise Chidley - Married with Baggage

Simon Kernick - Target

Simon Kernick - The last 10 seconds

Stieg Larsson - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Stieg Larsson - The Girl who played with fire

Stieg Larsson - The Girl Who kicked the Hornet's Nest

Val McDermid - Beneath the Bleeding

Lee Child - 61 Hours

Karen Rose - Have you seen her

:):)

Edited by welshchick30
update

Jodi Picoult - Nineteen Minutes

Marian Keyes - The Brightest Star in the Sky

Loved this Picoult book.. one of my favorites of hers.

Also, so happy I ran across your list as I had no idea Keyes had another due out here in the US soon. I checked and it comes out in Feb here.. I'll go ahead and add it to my list so I don't forget to track it down then.

Sounds like you have some good reading ahead of you. :)

Loved this Picoult book.. one of my favorites of hers.

Also, so happy I ran across your list as I had no idea Keyes had another due out here in the US soon. I checked and it comes out in Feb here.. I'll go ahead and add it to my list so I don't forget to track it down then.

Sounds like you have some good reading ahead of you. :D

Im going to read Nineteen Minutes next :D

I love Marian Keyes...which one is your favourite?

Rachel :roll:

Read

To be Read

James Patterson - Alex Cross's Trial

James Patterson - I, Alex Cross

:D:blush:

I have I Alex Cross (Note; must put this on my TBR list) So look forward to hearing your thoughts. I still have Double Cross and Cross country to read yet!

I have not got alex cross's Trial so it will be interesting to see what you think and whether it is worth my time.

CW.

Im going to read Nineteen Minutes next :blush:

I love Marian Keyes...which one is your favourite?

Rachel :D

Let me know how you like it, if you think about it! :lol:

I have to say "Rachel's Holiday" was my favorite Keyes book.. Which was yours?

I have just finished reading this book and really enjoyed it. I found some of the chapters very long and at times this frustrated me as I like to finish a chapter before I fall asleep.

I enjoyed where she was going between the past and present telling both Emily's and Chris's story. I just feel that it was a bit unfair that nobody knew the real reason why Emily did not want to carry on living and feel that her mother is in the wrong for burning her journal.

Has anyone read this book? If so, what are your views?

Rachel :lol:

I read it a couple of years ago with my reading group, so my memory is a bit hazy on it, but it was my first Picoult book, and I remember I didn't enjoy it much. I just found the characters annoying and a bit dull, then if I remember rightly, when it got to the courtroom section it was like rehashing the same story and I didn't really care what the outcome was.

We went onto read another Picoult book last year, and I found out that nearly all her books are story then courtroom drama, and I didn't like that either.

There are lots of others on the forum who love her books though, so I'm sure you get the opposite viewpoint from someone else! :lol:

ETA: Just noticed you're now reading an Annie Sanders book - YAY! They're my favourite chick-lit authors - I think they've developed their writing as chick-lit has grown up, and I love their books. Hope you enjoy it too :)

We went onto read another Picoult book last year, and I found out that nearly all her books are story then courtroom drama, and I didn't like that either.

There are lots of others on the forum who love her books though, so I'm sure you get the opposite viewpoint from someone else! :lol:

ETA: Just noticed you're now reading an Annie Sanders book - YAY! They're my favourite chick-lit authors - I think they've developed their writing as chick-lit has grown up, and I love their books. Hope you enjoy it too ;)

I like how her books always end up in courtroom drama as when you normally read crime books it doesnt really say what happens in court and for me it is a change for me to read something like her books.

Ive read the Xmas Factor by Annie Sanders and I really enjoyed that. What other book by them can you recommend for me to read? I like reading a wide range of books so any recommendations would be good :)

Ive read the Xmas Factor by Annie Sanders and I really enjoyed that. What other book by them can you recommend for me to read? I like reading a wide range of books so any recommendations would be good :lol:

I've enjoyed all their books:

Goodbye, Jimmy Choo (2004)

Warnings of Gales (2005)

The Xmas Factor (2006)

Busy Woman Seeks Wife (2007)

The Gap Year for Grown-Ups (2008)

Getting Mad, Getting Even (2009)

I think my two favourites have been "Busy Woman Seeks Wife" and "Getting Mad, Getting Even" so I'd definitely recommend them, but they're all good entertainment!

I have just finished reading this book and really enjoyed it. I found some of the chapters very long and at times this frustrated me as I like to finish a chapter before I fall asleep.

I enjoyed where she was going between the past and present telling both Emily's and Chris's story. I just feel that it was a bit unfair that nobody knew the real reason why Emily did not want to carry on living and feel that her mother is in the wrong for burning her journal.

Has anyone read this book? If so, what are your views?

Rachel :lol:

I read this a while back, and my memory's a bit fuzzy as well, but I can remember enough to share my overall impression: I liked it, but it wasn't up there among her top 4 or 5 books for me. However, my mom read it recently and she picked it as her absolute favorite of Picoult's so far. Seems like it speaks to different people in different ways. :) I'm glad you liked it! I do remember wishing that the ending wasn't left to interpretation in the blatant way it was, but I usually prefer to have that closure, whereas many readers really like the open-endedness. To each her own. ;)

Whilst reading this book I sometimes found it very difficult to keep my mind focussed on the story....Im not sure whether it was the style of writing or whether becos the writing was too small. Overall I did enjoy it and enjoyed how all the families were linked together at the end and how they managed to sort their relationship out for the better. This book made me realise that sometimes it is good to have a break from the ones you love in order to realise what you have got and what you dont want to lose.

I have I Alex Cross (Note; must put this on my TBR list) So look forward to hearing your thoughts. I still have Double Cross and Cross country to read yet!

I have not got alex cross's Trial so it will be interesting to see what you think and whether it is worth my time.

CW.

I have just finished reading Alex Cross's Trial and I enjoyed it but it isn't one of my favourites. It tells the story of one of his ancestors and is set in the time where black people were segregated from the whites and the main focus of the story is about the black people being lynched if they spoke or acted out of turn. I read it because I have read all of the other Cross novels and Im looking forward to reading I Alex cross. I have a few library books to read first tho :lol:

I hope you enjoy it if you do decide to read it ;)

This book is quite easy to read and tells the story of a lady struggling to come to terms with her daughter leaving for uni. She then realises she has to move on with her life and ends up having relationships, fun and also some heartbreak. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone :lol::D

I was completely hooked on this book and stayed up till 2 in the morning because I couldnt bare to put it down. I loved the way she connected the dectective with the serial killer and the way she told the detective's story. I was completely surprised when the identity of the killer was revealed even though I did manage to work out who the copycat killer was :D

Has anyone else read this? Im going to read Breakneck soon which continues the story of the two detectives :roll:

I was completely hooked on this book and stayed up till 2 in the morning because I couldnt bare to put it down. I loved the way she connected the dectective with the serial killer and the way she told the detective's story. I was completely surprised when the identity of the killer was revealed even though I did manage to work out who the copycat killer was :D

Has anyone else read this? Im going to read Breakneck soon which continues the story of the two detectives :D

I've read them both plus most of her other books, I think they're all great tbh :lol: