Christmas Reading

Beccles

I had quite a few actually, more because alot of my family do not going into the city much so I had to give them more of a best seller release. For other people I had more varied books.

1* The Girl who kicked the Hornets nest.

2* I am a scrooge - A zombie story for Christmas.

3* The lost symbol - Dan brown

4* Hush Hush - Becca fitzpatrick.

I am sure there are others that I worte down for people.

I'm hoping to get one or two of the books from my own wishlist:

WISH LIST:

Kelley Armstrong - Frostbitten (WotOW 10)

Kelley Armstrong - The Reckoning (DP 3)

Kelley Armstrong - Waking the Witch (WotOW 11)

Kelley Armtrong - Angelic (novella)

Kelley Armstrong - Tales of the Otherworld (collection)

Brom - The Child Thief (illustrated novel)

Christopher Brookmyre - Pandaemonium

Philippa Gregory - The White Queen

Frank Miller - 300 (illustrated novel)

Alan Moore - The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (illustrated novel)

Terry Pratchett - Unseen Academicals

Terry Pratchett - Once More* With Footnotes

Simon Scarrow - The Gladiator (Romans 9)

Simon Scarrow - The Fields of Death (Revolution 4)

A couple of those on my list aren't actually out yet, but of those that are, I'm sure I'll get a small handful - I always do. I then agonise over which one to read first! :lol:

I'm currently reading I Am Scrooge: A Zombie Story for Christmas by Adam Roberts. Total Christmas meltdown! ;)

Edited by Kell

I always like to read something Christmassy. This year I am reading A Dog Named Christmas, by Greg Kincaid - it's just a light, festive read. Not sure what I'll read next. I'll just see what takes my fancy when I look at my shelf, but as I will probably finish ADNC tonight, I'll have to decide quickly!

I hinted to my Mum that I wanted Blind Faith by Ben Elton and I mentioned to my brother that I'd like a gift voucher for an online bookstore, but other than that I haven't asked for any books. I usually ask for, and receive, a nice big gift voucher for a bookstore, but I've had to ask for more practical presents this year.

I have, however, bought some books for other people, including a biography of an Australian bushranger for my Dad and a book on Lego for my ex. I was also hoping to have Pride and Prejudice and Zombies for him as well but it hasn't arrived yet and we're exchanging presents today. :lol:

I always get money or gift certificates for books instead of books themselves. This year I bought myself Salem's Lot by Stephen King, The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe, and I am hoping to get The Help by Kathryn Stockett next week when I can make it into the store.