Susie Vereker's books

SueK

I stumbled across Susie Vereker's books the other day. I was interested to know if many of you lovely people have read her books.

It turns out that I knew Susie when she and her husband were living in Thailand (I was working at the British Embassy when her husband was doing a tour of duty there) and I had no idea she had become an established author. I like the sound of her books, esp Paris Imperfect but thought I would gleen your views first.

I was sent a couple of her books signed by her, when she was involved with Transita publishers. I am reading Pond Lane & Paris at the moment. Enjoyable read and getting through it quickly.

I will keep you in mind when I have finished it and you can borrow it if you would like to Sue...or I will maybe put it up as a bookring.

Thanks Inver. Do please keep me in mind when you want to do that , either to lend out or put it up as a bookring. That would be great.

Once I have read one of her books, I will feel more justified in emailing her:mrgreen:

Hi Susie

I would love to email you via your blog. I have been loaded up with work recently so when I have a quiet half an hour (ha) I will send you a note and we can chat over old times in Bangkok.