Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the first episode of Gilmore Girls... I keep hearing about it so thought I'd see what the fuss is about. Not sure wether I'm a fan yet, but I guess I'll need to watch a few more episodes before deciding.

I hope you enjoy it more as you go along Chimera! It just gets better and better in my opinion. :)

I was anticipating spending the day in front of the telly watching the cricket but it is raining in Sydney so it has been delayed. So instead I watched an episode of The Partridge Family. I haven't seen much of it before and I can't decide whether I like it or not. I definitely prefer The Brady Bunch though.

A movie called The Unforgiven is on but I'm taping that so won't watch it yet. I may as well pop in another Gilmore Girls DVD and have another marathon!

Ooooh David Cassidy, Kylie! :) The Partridge Family was a bit before my time, but man I remember my sisters swooning over him. I must admit I could never get tired of watching him sing 'I Think I Love You' though. ;)

I'm not that much of a fan, but I do love the song 'I Think I Love You'. Does he sing that on the show? I'm afraid I don't know much about The Partridge Family. I know David Cassidy had his own albums.

He does sing it on the show at some point, with lots of others when the family do their various 'concerts.' I also love one called 'Summer Days' :). I don't know a lot about the show either, but I do remember the general vibe whenever I heard my sisters talking about it ;).