LL13's TBR Pile

LL13

TBR pile = As tall as Mr Tall from Tallville!! Plenty to keep me going on with and more to be soon added I dare say. Plenty of :D to do !!!

Genesis Code by John Case

Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry

Too close to home by Linwood Barclay

The Broken Window by the ever excellant Mr Deaver

Liberty by Stephen Coonts

Paranoia by Joseph Finder

6 seconds by Rick Mofina

The girl who loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King

Papillon by Henri Charriere

Joshua's Hammer and Allahs Scorpion both by David Hagberg

First Commandment by Brad Thor

Any ideas/recommendations please people on where to start next??

Hi LL - welcome. :D

I haven't read any on your list, but I have Too Close To Home on my (equally tall) 'to read' pile. I would probably say go with that one. I don't know if you've read his No Time For Goodbye, but I enjoyed that - I've read that this one is as good, if not better. :D

ETA: Unless that list is what you've already read and I'm misunderstanding you. :)

TBR pile = As tall as Mr Tall from Tallville!! Plenty to keep me going on with and more to be soon added I dare say. Plenty of :D to do !!!

Genesis Code by John Case

Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry

Too close to home by Linwood Barclay

The Broken Window by the ever excellant Mr Deaver

Liberty by Stephen Coonts

Paranoia by Joseph Finder

6 seconds by Rick Mofina

The girl who loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King

Papillon by Henri Charriere

Joshua's Hammer and Allahs Scorpion both by David Hagberg

First Commandment by Brad Thor

Any ideas/recommendations please people on where to start next??

I think you should start on the Genisis Code by John Case. Purely because I have that on my TBR pile and I would like to know what someone thinks first. :D

Welcome to the site!

I think you should start on the Genisis Code by John Case. Purely because I have that on my TBR pile and I would like to know what someone thinks first. :D

Welcome to the site!

:) for the welcome. Just finished another book today by John Case - The First Horseman and t.b.h it didn't really do much for me :lol: so unfortunately Catwoman I think I'm going to give his Genesis Code a miss for time being and start on something else instead so it'll be a month or two before I get around to it I'm afraid. However, don't let me put you off as I've heard good reviews about it and if you do read it soon please let me know how it rated. Thanks and happy reading :D

:D for the welcome. Just finished another book today by John Case - The First Horseman and t.b.h it didn't really do much for me :lol: so unfortunately Catwoman I think I'm going to give his Genesis Code a miss for time being and start on something else instead so it'll be a month or two before I get around to it I'm afraid. However, don't let me put you off as I've heard good reviews about it and if you do read it soon please let me know how it rated. Thanks and happy reading :D

I will do but I do have quite :) a few books to read before hand.