Interview With The Vampire Study Help

Shaz_x3

Hey Guys :friends0:

For my English Person Study, I've choosen Anne Rice's novel Interview With The Vampire, and the question/task I'm working off of is: "Throughout the novel, how does Anne Rice show Louis loosing his human innosece and becoming detached."

The only problem is, i'm not to sure how to link this to techniques. (Such as Language, Imagery, Setting ect)

So, if you guys have any tips on how i could link those back to my question, or even just tips on the techniques themselve, that would be great. :(

Or just come and discuss the book! ;)

Edited by Kell
Moved to General Book Discussions as it's not really a Classic, is it?

• 3 weeks later...

This is one rule that I did not particularly like. Forums are meant for discussions and helping each other out. I think we can help the guy with the homework since he is here with a problem. Members can actually collaborate to put forth a solution. I think this will make this forum healthier..

Edited by Nollaig
Added capitals.

this is one rule that i did not particularly like. Forums are meant for discussions and helping each other out. I think we can help the guy with the homework since he is here with a problem. Members can actually collaborate to put forth a solution. I think this will make this forum healthier..

I agree but since the member has only made one post and doesn't appear to have returned it would seem that they only joined for help with their studies.

I don't think anybody has problems with study related threads but I think the rule is there to stop people joining, posting one thread and then leaving.

this is one rule that i did not particularly like. Forums are meant for discussions and helping each other out. I think we can help the guy with the homework since he is here with a problem. Members can actually collaborate to put forth a solution. I think this will make this forum healthier..

If you don't like the rules, join another forum. :eek2:

This isn't a forum to provide 'solutions', that's like turning up at your local library's book club with your english homework and saying 'here, how do I write this essay?' They'd laugh at you. It's a forum for the discussion of books, not homework help. That's what Sparknotes is for.

Not to mention that half the people on here don't write reviews, let alone critically analysing a novel in terms of it's langauge, imagery and so forth.