Columbine by Dave Cullen

This book is excellent... I don't know if it is out in the UK yet. It is the true story of the Columbine School Massacre in Colorado. Cullen spent ten years reporting on the story and had access to all the police files plus the journals and videos made by the two killers: Eric Hughes and Dylan Klebold.

The book is fascinating and scary as hell. I read it in two days... it reads like a novel... it also debunks a lot of the myths. If you like true crime stories, this is a great read.

Edited by Maureen
Removed all caps in title

I bet that would be an interesting read.

I have not seen it over here, but then I am not that clued up on new releases.

Something that i will look for in the future.

Thanks for the heads up!

Catwoman.

I bet that would be an interesting read.

I have not seen it over here, but then I am not that clued up on new releases.

Catwoman.

I apologize for the double post, but my last one was a couple of days ago, so I wanted to post a new one so Catwoman hopefully sees it. :D Not sure if you're already moved to the US or not, but I'm in Hong Kong and they even have this book in our libraries here -- There are LOTS of English books I can't get from the libraries here, so chances are if it's here, it's in most places. Just wanted to pass it along that you can probably get your hands on it really easily, ESPECIALLY if you're in the USA already. :D

I apologize for the double post, but my last one was a couple of days ago, so I wanted to post a new one so Catwoman hopefully sees it. :D Not sure if you're already moved to the US or not, but I'm in Hong Kong and they even have this book in our libraries here -- There are LOTS of English books I can't get from the libraries here, so chances are if it's here, it's in most places. Just wanted to pass it along that you can probably get your hands on it really easily, ESPECIALLY if you're in the USA already. :lol:

Thanks Bethany :D I have not moved yet but i do go over a lot:) thanks for letting me know. I think when I have had my morning cup of coffee I might go in search of the book online.

Thanks again CW

• 8 months later...

A very good read. I found the first 50 or so pages "setting the scene" a bit dull, but after that it was extremely interesting.

The amount of BullS*** spread about Columbine would fertilize a football field.

Eg: They were bullied-wrong

: They targeted people by race

: They were Goths

All bull, and that