Who/Where Are You?

green

Thanks Chrissy and Ceinwenn, I'm definitely gonna! :lol:

I'm omnipresent narrator, narrating one of the most beautiful and best known lovestories in the history of mankind. The events are sometimes being taken over by maneating creatures and the vicar gets called fat.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also an omnipresent narrator and suspec t I might be reading either the same book as Frankie or something similar:

Five sisters by the name of Bennet have a mother whose primary concern is marrying them all off and a father whose primary concern is to ensure they survive against the onslaught of zombies. A certain Mr Darcy (who dispatched 1000 of said creatures in Cambridge) has failed to impress local society despite being better looking than his friend who has just hosted a ball and taken a fancy to the eldest Benet sister...

Five sisters by the name of Bennet have a mother whose primary concern is marrying them all off and a father whose primary concern is to ensure they survive against the onslaught of zombies. A certain Mr Darcy (who dispatched 1000 of said creatures in Cambridge) has failed to impress local society despite being better looking than his friend who has just hosted a ball and taken a fancy to the eldest Benet sister...

This book sounds great. I've seen it in HMV on offer so I think I'll buy it the next time I'm passing :lol:

I am a bounty hunter working for my cousin in New Jersey. I have decided this career for me has run its course but trouble still follows me. Was quitting a good idea? Things are hotting up in my love life but can I stand the heat?

I am a chinese illegal immigrant in America and I'm on the run from the person who smuggled me into the country as he's now trying to kill me and the other immigrants.