Preorder titles

Ooooh really? I've been looking and nowhere here seems to have it. Amazon have it but it says 'export edition' and I thought they were the oversized ones. I shall have to get on and buy it then as I'm really looking forward to it. ;)

Edited by Janet

Really? Well I've been looking and nowhere here seems to have it. Amazon have it but it says 'export edition' and I thought they were the oversized ones. I shall have to get on and buy it then as I'm really looking forward to it. ;)

Aaa so you mean paperbacks but the smaller size? I'm sorry, I didn't know people would differentiate between them, I thought they're all paperbacks which are not hard covers.

Aaa so you mean paperbacks but the smaller size? I'm sorry, I didn't know people would differentiate between them, I thought they're all paperbacks which are not hard covers.

in paperback you still can make a difference between normal paperback and pocket paperback

Sorry about the confusion! We don't tend to get many of the oversize paperbacks in the UK (or at least, I don't see them in many places - the odd one in WHS or at airports usually).

I haven't ordered it - I will wait for the 'normal' sized one, although it wouldn't have been the end of the world if it was larger - it's just hardbacks I try to avoid. ;)

Thanks again for messaging me, frankie. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't actually preorder this as such as Amazon doesn't seem to be aware of its future existence but according to Keith Miller's LibraryThing his second novel "The Book of Fire" will be coming out towards the end of the year, it had better be a straight sequel of "The Book of Flying" making sense of the wretched ending - stunning book but the last chapter made me so cross!

I have a wishlist on fish pond that I save all the soon to be released books I want in so I don't forget about them. so for the rest of the year so far I'm waiting for

Mogassa's Folly (world of grrym) - Paul Collins

Fire - Kristin Cashore

ArchEnemy - Frank Beddor

Five Geat Worriors - Matthew Reilly - I'm taking the day off when this is released I need to know what happens that badly :)

Pieces of Eight - John Drake

The Infinity Gate: Darkglass Mountain - Sara Douglass

Shades of Grey - Jasper Fforde

Is there a special site that lists soon to be released/new books out there? I'd love to know what was coming out for all authors not just those the I follow.

I have pre~ordered Grave Secret (Harper Connelly Mysteries, Book 4) by Charlaine Harris, I am a bit sad that this is the last one in the series but looking forward to reading it :)

I may have missed it, but I don't see the new Diana Gabaldon book coming out September 22nd mentioned on this thread. I've pre-ordered it from Amazon.

An Echo in the Bone continues Jamie and Claire's story. Gabaldon has some excerpts on her website.

http://www.dianagabaldon.com/