• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had to mention the following exchange between Chas and Paddy:

Chas:"I've just seen Aaron and Jackson carrying wood."

Paddy:"Is that a euphemism?"

Absolutely hilarious! :D

It was priceless Mia :lol:

Who felt sorry for Paddy after Jackson stayong over, poor soul he is daddy, brother, landlord and mate to Aaron, I really hope the guy finds love!

I felt sorry for him georgie_bint, I agree, he so deserves to find someone to love :D

And just to add ~ Nathan!!!! (can he be any more annoying) ;)

Nathan is about to be entered in the next print of the oxford dictionary as an expletive..........I can't stand him, I hope he is nice in 'real' life lol, not taking his alter ego as an example!

Oh could you imagine? he is one of the most bizarre characters, Cain is just boring, he really needs a hobby! instead of harassing people ;)

And just to add ~ Nathan!!!! (can he be any more annoying) ;)

Nathan is about to be entered in the next print of the oxford dictionary as an expletive..........I can't stand him, I hope he is nice in 'real' life lol, not taking his alter ego as an example!

Nathan! :D Every time he's on screen I just want someone to kill him. What an oily, obnoxious, slimy, nasty little twerp. He gets me so cross!

Nathan! :D Every time he's on screen I just want someone to kill him. What an oily, obnoxious, slimy, nasty little twerp. He gets me so cross!

I know its only a tv programme but its Nathan's whole mentality of being better than everyone which really annoys me, its really off putting, I hated how he and Mark both looked down at others, you know? :D

There is gossip on the streets of soapland that Shadrach Dingle is going to the great bar in the sky!

Has anyone else heard about this soapland gossip?

Hey geordie 3.gif I read somewhere that he was leaving but was still making appearances but that may have all changed to the great bar in the sky. :D

Hey geordie 3.gif I read somewhere that he was leaving but was still making appearances but that may have all changed to the great bar in the sky. :D

annnnnnnnnnndddddddd, its all going to happen on his Birthday......don't know when that is though....do you think its when he has a bath!

annnnnnnnnnndddddddd, its all going to happen on his Birthday......don't know when that is though....do you think its when he has a bath!

:D properly, the shock might just do the job :D or he might actually buy someone a drink :)

:D properly, the shock might just do the job :) or he might actually buy someone a drink :D

oh my, can you imagine shadders getting a round in?

Shock !!!

:D

oh my my, shadders getting a round in...........whilst in the BATH!!!!!

oh my, can you imagine shadders getting a round in?

Shock !!!

oh my my, shadders getting a round in...........whilst in the BATH!!!!!

:):D :D The big question would Chas notice? considering she is in the middle of pursuing her 'most embarrassing mother of the year' award :lol:

:D:D:) The big question would Chas notice? considering she is in the middle of pursuing her 'most embarrassing mother of the year' award :D

Would you dare!!! its like she has been abducted by aliens, where has all the maternal stuff come from.

Poor lad!:D

Good call georgie ~

On June 20th is was revealed that the character of Shadrach would be kiled off on his birthday, This devastated actor Andy Devine, a friend of the actor said "Andy thought he would be able to come back every now and then, so to find out that Shadrach will leave Emmerdale in a body bag was a big disappointment."

Aw, poor bloke. But I suppose that character doesn't really do anything or have any major storylines anymore. He makes me laugh though!

Aw, poor bloke. But I suppose that character doesn't really do anything or have any major storylines anymore. He makes me laugh though!

Shadders has an accident next week, don't know if its his Birthday tho!!!

Who shall we matchmake Paddy with.......Pearl? Any ideas??????

Well, I can't really stand Paddy (though he has been good with Aaron) so I would match him with someone odious, and there's only one person who springs to mind with that description - Nathan!! :D Although maybe I don't dislike Paddy quite that much: no-one deserves Nathan.

I can see Paddy getting back with Chas actually, particularly as Carl seems to be gearing up for a fling with Eve. If Chas found out, she could well go back to Paddy. Hmm...

mmmmmmm Paddy and Chas, wow if they got married then he would be Aaron's step dad, not sure I would like to matchmake for Nathen, I agree no one deserves him! Perhaps he mother may be taking him for a walk in the woods too:day:.

I really hope that Paddy and Chas don't get back together, for one thing, Paddy seems to be over here and the other, he can do better! :D

Oh no, why don't you like Paddy?!

I can't stand Eve :roll:

I just find his bumbling ways really annoying! I think he's a bit of a strange bloke. I can't stand Eve either. I hate people who pursue people they know to be married. :irked:

not sure I would like to matchmake for Nathen, I agree no one deserves him! Perhaps he mother may be taking him for a walk in the woods too:day:.

:lol: I do hope so! The sooner the better! :D

I really hope that Paddy and Chas don't get back together, for one thing, Paddy seems to be over here and the other, he can do better! :D

Yeah, Chas isn't really the best is she? I find her quite annoying too!

Most of The Dingles are starting to annoy me to be honest, I know it sounds daft but it really irked me the other week when Zac was talking to Rhona about the 'special arrangement they have because they are family' with Paddy, for goodness sake, please pay for something! :irked:

Chas, Charity, Cain just plain annoying characters.:D

:D So true! Maybe they should get into a car accident and bye bye :D

:irked: Cookie, I have said this before and no doubt it will say it again :roll: but they must have been pretty desperate to bring back Chain and Charity, they are equally horrible and their endless flirting with each other, puh~lease! :lol: