Emmerdale

Weave

It's bugging me that no-one has actually told Natasha that Nathan was blackmailing Leyla. But then she probably wouldn't believe it of her darling son. :smile2: I really wish they'd get rid of him as I can't bear to look at his horrible smirking face much longer. An accident whilst some sheep castrating was happening would be acceptable. :lol:

Edit: I've just got round to reading your signature and only just realised you're Gyre!! Doh.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bugging me that no-one has actually told Natasha that Nathan was blackmailing Leyla. But then she probably wouldn't believe it of her darling son. :smile2: I really wish they'd get rid of him as I can't bear to look at his horrible smirking face much longer. An accident whilst some sheep castrating was happening would be acceptable. :lol:

Yes it would, he is just a horrible and I wish Natasha had been told he was blackmailing Leyla but I think at the same time, Natasha would not believe it or try to cover it up by threatening Leyla even more ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Ha! So Sally has finally shown her true colours to Laurel - she was pretty creepy. I just wish Laurel had had a tape recorder hidden somewhere when she admitted what she was up to. No doubt Sally will be trying to have her sectioned next!

Ha! So Sally has finally shown her true colours to Laurel - she was pretty creepy. I just wish Laurel had had a tape recorder hidden somewhere when she admitted what she was up to. No doubt Sally will be trying to have her sectioned next!

Hi Mia,

I agree, Sally was creepy, she always looks so pleased with herself doesn't she?

I know Laurel leaves Ashley and goes to her Mum's,exit for the actress who plays Laurel, she is having a baby in real life.

I wish someone would actually ask Sally's husband what the heck is going on? Stop being so cryptic!!!! :)

Oh me too Mia, me too! :)

Back to Nathan, it is so obivious that Natasha knows what Nathan is like but then its her son, I think Nathan is slightly unhinged :D

now nathan and the bunny boiler would make a lovely couple, we could buy them a suitcase and a ladder so they can run away to gretna green:friends0:

I know Laurel leaves Ashley and goes to her Mum's,exit for the actress who plays Laurel, she is having a baby in real life.

Is she coming back? She's not leaving for good is she? I couldn't stand it if Sally became a permanent fixture.

now nathan and the bunny boiler would make a lovely couple, we could buy them a suitcase and a ladder so they can run away to gretna green:friends0:

:) Good idea!

Not to worry, she is coming back :)

I know its only a character in a soap but Sally has a face you want to slap! and with Laurel leaving it will only be Sally and Ashley in the house, oh I hope Doug notices soon too!

• 4 weeks later...

I have one minor complaint about Emmerdale over Christmas (just one? :friends0:)

how in the heck will Belle use her laptop! I am pretty sure the Dingles don't have broadband! :D

Hmm, good point!

Zac is really annoying me at the moment, being all uppity about Lisa doing the nude modelling to get the money for Belle's laptop. I don't see that lazy scrote doing anything to try and get any money, and then he slags Lisa off for actually working to get their daughter's pressie. Grr. :)

Well, it's all kicking off with Ryan/Maisie and Mark/Faye. Should get very interesting!

Hmm, good point!

Zac is really annoying me at the moment, being all uppity about Lisa doing the nude modelling to get the money for Belle's laptop. I don't see that lazy scrote doing anything to try and get any money, and then he slags Lisa off for actually working to get their daughter's pressie. Grr. :)

Well, it's all kicking off with Ryan/Maisie and Mark/Faye. Should get very interesting!

Oh I know Mia, my husband (who does not watch Emmerdale) said to me while I was watching, 'he's got such a nerve' ~ so there you go!

We knew something was going to happen between Maisie/Ryan but I get the impression with Maisie that Ryan was something she could not have, she now has him but will become quickly bored (or when she finds out he is her half~brother).

;)

• 2 months later...

I found it a bit uncomfortable to watch, but I suppose that was the idea...

I've never liked Aaron at all, to be honest. He's such a thug. I get that he's all "tortured" about his sexuality, but to do that to Paddy who's always stuck by him and helped him...

The scenes were pretty intense, well done but I still can't stand Aaron or in fact Chas!, she is annoying me no end :D

I almost stopped watching when Sally came back. She's unbearable and I can't believe after all that had happened that Ashley would even let her in the house :smile2:

I know, he was pretty dim. Inviting her in, then sitting down to wine with her - good grief. :smile2:

The scenes were pretty intense, well done but I still can't stand Aaron or in fact Chas!, she is annoying me no end :D

Yeah, I hate them both! Especially Chas's constant bleating about being a c**p mum - yes, you are! It's probably all your fault why Aaron's turned out like he has. So stop going on about it as if you want some kind of medal!

I hear you about Ashley, what was he thinking? surely he has worked out by now that she is not to be trusted and I know he felt he was doing duty, it still goes back to the same thing, she is not to be trusted.

Mia, I agree with you about Chas, that is all we hear, she is a cac Mum, yes we know, I suppose its better than her usual 'war~cry', 'I have a degree', yeah okay, still a cac Mum, still somewhat bizarre...

:D

On another note, I was surprised by Holly Barton and her casual use of cocaine! :D I always thought she was such a sweet, level-headed thing. Still, I suppose that's the "message" the writers are going to hammer at us - that even "decent" kids who think they're in control of their occasional drug use can get sucked into it.

And is it me, or are Rodney's lady-chasing shenanigans making me feel a bit queasy? Especially when his first date was his daughter's age? Eww.

I know, he was pretty dim. Inviting her in, then sitting down to wine with her - good grief. :lol:

Yeah, I hate them both! Especially Chas's constant bleating about being a c**p mum - yes, you are! It's probably all your fault why Aaron's turned out like he has. So stop going on about it as if you want some kind of medal!

I know - I could not believe it when she rung the police on him as well!

Mexicola - I love Paddy too!

• 1 month later...

Its official and I don't mean to offend any fans here but I don't know why they brought Cain and Charity back into the show (obviously ratings ;)), I was never a fan of them before but now they have just become 100 times more horrible, they are so sleazy together and seem to take genuine pleasure in hurting people. :)

I don't really like either of them, but Charity really irritates me. All she does is roll her eyes and think that is acting. I wasn't best pleased when they brought her back. And where's her kid suddenly disappeared to?

Emmerdale's been pretty good lately. I've been particularly impressed with the acting of the guy who plays Aaron. He's managed to make a one-dimensional thug into a multi-layered character, and I think he's a brilliant actor.

I don't like Charlie, because I can't stand the actor who plays him (George Costigan?). After all, he tried to kill Inspector Frost, the :lol: ! :D

Declan is quite interesting, he and Natasha should make for some good plots. Nikhil was sweet, plucking up the courage to ask Maisie out and being really shy. Bless.

Speaking of disappearing kids, where are Belle and Will? Belle's a really good little actor, they should give her more to do.

I agree Danny Miller, has worked wonders in the role of Aaron Livesey, I love the transition and the story line which was to my unexpected. More twists and turns to follow......have you heard about Pauline Quirk being cast.

Charlie? It will all end in tears you mark my words!

Yes, Jackson must perhaps be going to have a relationship with Aaron after all, if Pauline Quirke's been cast as his mum he must be staying a while.

Danny Miller has really changed my views on Aaron, he's not as much as a thug as I thought :lol:

I have been watching it a little lately purely for the way they have handled the Aaron storyline. I have been utterly absorbed by it and the acting has been utterly amazing!

Did he win anything in the soap awards! For a non soap fan to watch because of someones acting should be a given an award :lol: