Emmerdale

Weave

In my experience,

church organists are out of tune 9 times out of 10! They must recruit them from the Les Dawson school of music or something.

:blush:

Tonight was entertaining, but was it a coincidence too far? How likely was it that that would happen? But then again, sometimes strange things do happen. It was all a bit depressing really.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience,

church organists are out of tune 9 times out of 10! They must recruit them from the Les Dawson school of music or something.

:blush:

Tonight was entertaining, but was it a coincidence too far? How likely was it that that would happen? But then again, sometimes strange things do happen. It was all a bit depressing really.

Brilliant Mia :D

So Charity has returned, I really hope she talks to Debbie about the fact that ugg boots do not look good with overalls :lol:

Yeah, and she could give her some make-up tips as well, ie stripes of red blusher belong in the 80s (although the 80s are back in at the moment, I see).

I don't like Charity with long hair, I think it suits her better short. Her son Noah is adorable though. Who is his father? I can't remember.

Yeah, and she could give her some make-up tips as well, ie stripes of red blusher belong in the 80s (although the 80s are back in at the moment, I see).

I don't like Charity with long hair, I think it suits her better short. Her son Noah is adorable though. Who is his father? I can't remember.

I hear ya Mia!,

Chris Tate was Noah's Dad but it took ages for everyone to find out who his Dad was, if I remember correctly, he is a very cute wee boy :lol:

Ah, thanks Gyre! :lol: It's been that long since Charity's been in it that I can't remember who she had relationships with (or perhaps it's easier to say who she didn't have relationships with!). No doubt her and Cain will end up back together.

Ah, thanks Gyre! :) It's been that long since Charity's been in it that I can't remember who she had relationships with (or perhaps it's easier to say who she didn't have relationships with!). No doubt her and Cain will end up back together.

I can't remember most of the men she was with, I remember Chris Tate, and she had a brief interlude with Marlon!, Zoe Tate as well, and of course, Cain, you know I could see her going after Nathan :lol:

Ps ~ What is the deal with Nathan and Layla? :)

I think that slimeball Nathan is definitely going to blackmail Layla into going out with him (and possibly a bit further, yuk). There's no way he's going to pass up a golden opportunity like this, because he fancies her and she doesn't want to know. Now she's in his power, and I think he'll use that. Eww.

I think that slimeball Nathan is definitely going to blackmail Layla into going out with him (and possibly a bit further, yuk). There's no way he's going to pass up a golden opportunity like this, because he fancies her and she doesn't want to know. Now she's in his power, and I think he'll use that. Eww.

Very much ew!, he is so slimey!, he left all sad and humilated, and returned more annoying :lol:

I agree! I really can't stand him - he's had everything handed to him on a plate by his rich parents, and yet he looks down on everyone else and think's he's so superior. I can't stand the way he constantly smirks. Ugh. It really made my day when Cain put the "squeeze" on him in the toilets! :lol:

I agree! I really can't stand him - he's had everything handed to him on a plate by his rich parents, and yet he looks down on everyone else and think's he's so superior. I can't stand the way he constantly smirks. Ugh. It really made my day when Cain put the "squeeze" on him in the toilets! :lol:

Oh me too Mia, I loath that smirk!, I think when it eventually comes to light that Ryan is his half~brother, everyone will see the difference between them, Nathan (well to me) is scarily arrognant, and Ryan is quite decent :)

2.gif Cain and his squeezins :)

I think when it eventually comes to light that Ryan is his half~brother, everyone will see the difference between them, Nathan (well to me) is scarily arrognant, and Ryan is quite decent :lol:

I agree, it just goes to show that upbringing has a lot to do with how someone turns out. Faye seems quite decent, whereas Nathan's parents are very arrogant and uncaring towards those they see as "below" them, ie people who aren't rich.

• 3 weeks later...

This is very obivious, but don't you think now that Mark has discovered he actually loves Faye, he is setting himself up for a fall, he leaves everything and then Faye dumps him! or maybe he is up to something?

And Nathan, he is such a creep! :P

Don't get me started again on Nathan. Ugh. :D Looks like what I said at the beginning of the month is coming true.

I feel sorry for Leyla, but at the same time she is so idiotic and brings a lot of it on herself. Why on earth did she sleep with him? Good grief. :D And why exactly did she blame her shoes?! :D

I'm sick of Charity already and wish she would leave again. If she rolls her eyes up to the sky and sighs one more time I think I'm going to throw something at the TV. Someone should tell her that is not "acting". :D

• 2 weeks later...
Don't get me started again on Nathan. Ugh. :tong: Looks like what I said at the beginning of the month is coming true.

I feel sorry for Leyla, but at the same time she is so idiotic and brings a lot of it on herself. Why on earth did she sleep with him? Good grief. :exc: And why exactly did she blame her shoes?! :(

I'm sick of Charity already and wish she would leave again. If she rolls her eyes up to the sky and sighs one more time I think I'm going to throw something at the TV. Someone should tell her that is not "acting". :(

:D sorry Mia, I just saw this, yes indeed, you were right about Nathan and Leyla, I think she blamed her shoes because that was the reason she stole the money, I do not know what possessed her to sleep with her, I mean let's face it Nathan is hardly Mr Suave, and Leyla should have been instantly suspicious the minute he started doing nice things!

Still on the Wyldes, how annoying (well even more so) are Mark and Natasha, the whole 'perfect couple' routine and of course, 'lord and lady of the manor', she's rich but none of her hats suit her :D

Yeah Charity is annoying me too, the whole seduction of Cain is laughable, who knew hoovering had so many connotations! (if that is the right word).

Hi Everyone

I have been lost in transit, and missing out on all the emmerdale posts:irked:.

BUT I'm back lol.

Now then everyone..........what do you think of the bunny boiler living with Ashley and Laurel!!!!!!

Oh don't get me started on Sally :D the only person who seems to think she slightly off is Moira and I think (maybe) Sandy? I read somewhere Sally gets worse, if that is possible! :D

Sally gives me the creeps. When she was standing watching Laurel burn - how could you do that to someone? It has obviously given her ideas... And surely Marlon noticed she was just standing there when he came running up? Why isn't he suspicious?

I thought it was a bit daft of the Barton's to put the Wylde's faces on their bonfire dummies and then invite them to the party!! Way to get evicted, dimwits...

Gyre, stand by later this week to see Nathan get his come-uppance - I can't wait!!

I was the same Mia, surely Marlon saw Sally just standing there, she is a piece of work isn't she? I think Sandy and Moira are not that sure of her.

I can't wait to see Nathan getting his comeuppance, here is a small taster ~

Click here

:)

Well, Nathan getting a well-deserved knee to the nadgers wasn't quite as enjoyable as I expected, due to the poor execution (Nathan was doubled up slightly before Leyla's knee connected!). It was still good though!! :D

Poor old Laurel. That was rather nasty. She must not have any sense of smell though not to smell the smoke coming from the curtains. And Sally on the swings, looking at one point like she was going to have an attack of conscience and then she didn't. And having the presence to mind to unlock the door again so it didn't look suspicious... The sooner she's sorted out the better.

Hi Mia!

Sally is so sinister isn't she? She has it firmly fixed in her head that she deserves to be with Ashley! I did not understand why it took so long for Laurel to notice the smoke and finally, as Mia pointed out, it would be so much better if Nathan's pain looked real! :D

Yeah, Sally really gives me the creeps! She's pretty clever the way she's going about things too - she always looks as though butter wouldn't melt. I hope she gets found out soon.

Yeah, Sally really gives me the creeps! She's pretty clever the way she's going about things too - she always looks as though butter wouldn't melt. I hope she gets found out soon.

Oh me too Mia, me too! :smile2:

Back to Nathan, it is so obivious that Natasha knows what Nathan is like but then its her son, I think Nathan is slightly unhinged :lol: