Emmerdale

Weave

See that bit in the soap where they stairs they had a sign on wall and looks like they had a chain but they never had that across it.

How come when the others went to find her no staff was there.

I missed that bit I only started watching when

Lexi was already on the roof with the baby and the rest of them were trying to get her to come down.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Lexi was on the stairs with the baby, I think some workers came down and passed her, so they must have been working on the roof and not replaced the chain.

Anyway, I thought that was a really good, dramatic episode! I honestly thought that either Carl or Lexi (or both) was going to go over the edge. When they fell, the camera angle made it look like they'd gone over, but luckily they fell the other way.

I'm glad it's all been sorted out and that Lexi is now free to find someone who will love her and want a baby with her. I always felt sorry for her because Carl didn't love her. I wonder if she'll be in tonight's episode or if that was the last we'll see of her?

It was such an intense episode last night, great acting all round, Carl really annoyed me though with his constant smirking!, I was thinking, 'take this situation seriously!!!!'

Chas gives him what for today apparently

:)

It was such an intense episode last night, great acting all round, Carl really annoyed me though with his constant smirking!, I was thinking, 'take this situation seriously!!!!'

Chas gives him what for today apparently

:)

Haha..:)

I think Chas is awesome. But however much I wanted to give Carl a good talking to I still want them to be together.

I thought that the twist was going to be that Scarlett was going to over hear the conversation about Carl Killing his Dad. She would be so upset that she was going to go to the police and tell them and he would get arrested etc etc.

Did anyone else think that maybe Carl was going to jump in the end? The way he was on the roof on his own:?

I agree with you Gyre the acting was amazing especially the person who plays Lexi

Oh and how can any of us not mention the fantastic news of the engagement. Hoorah!!

oh yeah the engagement!, good news! I thought Carl would jump and as much as he annoyed me, I think he will end up with Chas but I think he has changed a lot and Chas sees that, so who knows :)

oh yeah the engagement!, good news! I thought Carl would jump and as much as he annoyed me, I think he will end up with Chas but I think he has changed a lot and Chas sees that, so who knows :)

In a good way or a bad way?? I think hiding a secret that you are a double murder and had a part to play in your brother's death may take it's toll :)

Whatis it with Emmerdale and it's murders never getting caught. Carl hasn't got caught. Eric Pollard killed his wife years ago and never got caught and did that Australian woman (the one that owned the B&B ) did she get found out about killing/ self defense of her fiance???

Louise? As far as I can remember she got away with it. But it was self-defence - he was a nasty bit of work.

Sally Oliver who played Lexi has left now, but "the door has been left open for her to return".

Tony in corrie it was him that set up a guy to kill Liam and he never got arrested.

I just feel Emmerdale better. I wish they would win the best soap award.

I can see him getting caught when Carla comes back.

I noticed on the front cover of a magazine while at the supermarket that she is coming back.. and aparently going to try and steal baby Liam. I know nothing more than that as I have not watch Corrie in years and I get my only information when I am reading magazines at the Doctor's surgery or my Mum feels the need to tell me some soap gossip.

Emmerdale is the only one that sometimes I do watch it. I agree it should win the best soap award.

I used to only watch corrie but i actually stopped watching it but i might watch it again when she comes back in.

I just started to watch Emmerdale last month and i got hooked on it.

Thats like me. I was around my folks house and it was on the TV and I was kind of hooked with the Chas, Carl and Lexi storyline. I don't watch it all the time but if my Mum tells me that there is a storyline coming up with those charactors in I tend to watch it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Coronation Street ~ If anyone deserved a smack upside the head, it was David Platt!!!, he is such a douchebag!

Emmerdale ~ So many things bugging me at the moment (and yet I still watch :lol:), the whole Aaron and John Barton thing, yeah John was out of order to a point but at the same Aaron was playing a wee bit of firestarter, I notice that Aaron has failed to mention that, Ryan, they seemed to be heck~bent on showing him as the saviour of random villagers!

he saves Will this week when a horse kicks him.

What else? Oh Bob becoming all horrible to Gennie!, its great having Viv back but I can see Brenda beating her up with a box of tea bags :D

Emmerdale ~ So many things bugging me at the moment (and yet I still watch :D), the whole Aaron and John Barton thing, yeah John was out of order to a point but at the same Aaron was playing a wee bit of firestarter, I notice that Aaron has failed to mention that

Oh yes, this is making me so mad it's almost stopping me from watching! The reason I'm so mad is because it's just what happens in reality, the teenage yobs get away with anything whilst the person who tried to protect themselves or their property is up on charges. :friends0: Aaron is an absolute scumbag. I hope Zac sorts him out. Just when I thought Aaron was improving he did that. :lol: And why hasn't Aaron been charged with arson?! Arrgghh!! :lol:

Oh yes, this is making me so mad it's almost stopping me from watching! The reason I'm so mad is because it's just what happens in reality, the teenage yobs get away with anything whilst the person who tried to protect themselves or their property is up on charges. :friends0: Aaron is an absolute scumbag. I hope Zac sorts him out. Just when I thought Aaron was improving he did that. :lol: And why hasn't Aaron been charged with arson?! Arrgghh!! :D

I agree Mia :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Sad but true but I did enjoy seeing Nathan squirm! ~ thanks to Cain :lol:

So did I! That was hilarious and just what the spoilt little brat deserved. It's about time someone took him down a peg or two. :lol:

I'm not liking the Chas/Carl storyline though. I feel sorry for Paddy (even though I don't like him). Everything's going to hit the fan soon. :D

So did I! That was hilarious and just what the spoilt little brat deserved. It's about time someone took him down a peg or two. :lol:

I'm not liking the Chas/Carl storyline though. I feel sorry for Paddy (even though I don't like him). Everything's going to hit the fan soon. :D

I like your thinking Mia :lol:, it is about time, I think he will get worse as time goes on, especially when he finds out the truth about his Dad, Faye and who Ryan really is, ooh it will all kick off.

Chas/Carl storyline I think is getting a bit old, they make each other happy ~ to a point but I don't see anything long term without them eventually splitting up or Aaron doing something. :lol:

Last night's made me laugh when Maisie had to help in the kitchen, and Moira said to her, "the orange pointy ones are the carrots and the round ones with the dirt on are the spuds". Her face was a picture! :lol:

Last night's made me laugh when Maisie had to help in the kitchen, and Moira said to her, "the orange pointy ones are the carrots and the round ones with the dirt on are the spuds". Her face was a picture! :blush:

:P that was a fantastic line! how annoying is Marlon being but in all fairness, chefs can be very territorial (my sister and brothers are chefs). I was really annoyed at Carl this evening, it was going to come out eventually but did he have to be so mean?.

Oh what will Aaron say or should that be, what will he set on fire? :motz:

Off topic because its Coronation Street but Simons's poor wee rabbit died, that rabbit survived a fire and everything!

Edited by Weave

Very intereting to see what will Aaron do.

Corrie I do agree with Becky Hootch is up to something. Poor Simon. He a good actor for all the things he had to go through and at his age.

I agree, the wee boy who plays Simon is an excellent actor :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Mabey this title should be Emmerdale and Corrie?

Corrie

Did something happen between Leanne and Michelle.( Leanne in yesterday epsiode she said she not working beside Michelle)

I think that Leanne took so long making her decision, that Liz offered the job to Michelle, and Leanne is annoyed at Michelle for going out with Peter, so that is why she refused to work beside Michelle :friends0:

Off topic (its Coronation Street) :friends0: but how implausible is the affair storyline between Molly and Kevin!, I think if I see Molly giving Kevin that so called 'cat that got the cream' look one more time, I will scream!, thank goodness he is on holiday, I hope this storyline comes to an end real soon.:(

• 2 weeks later...

Was it just me? or was the organist playing in the church at Charity and Michael's wedding out of tune?

:blush: