Emmerdale

Weave

Ha ha! Yes, Bishop George! Edna could become his housekeeper (or he could move in with her), and gradually they become closer... Ew.

Seriously, Edna would never entertain another love affair, would she? She seems utterly devoted to her dead husband (whoever he was) and would see it as a huge betrayal if ever she fell for someone else. It seems she is destined to have only her little dog for company. Aw. :D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Edna would find someone, she deserves some happiness but the men are lacking in the village :D

Edited by Weave

I agree Gyre, there are no good candidates in the village. Poor old Edna.

Maybe a mysterious (somewhat religious) will book himself into the B & B and Edna will finally meet a nice man! or worse case scenario, it turns out that Edna is also married to Mark Wylde :D

You will laugh at this, I actually turned the tv over because Nathan called his employees, 'slaves', I wish someone would give him what for! :D

Maybe a mysterious (somewhat religious) will book himself into the B & B and Edna will finally meet a nice man! or worse case scenario, it turns out that Edna is also married to Mark Wylde :D

You will laugh at this, I actually turned the tv over because Nathan called his employees, 'slaves', I wish someone would give him what for! :D

Nathan and his view of his employees is awful............there is sure to be a peasents revolt and a kick up his lordly rear!

Nathan and his view of his employees is awful............there is sure to be a peasents revolt and a kick up his lordly rear!

Most of my TV is if my mother comes round for tea. So i don't know all the characters but that Nathan is HORRIBLE!!! How rude is he?!

The one thing i don't like is the Chas and Paddy relationship it seems so awkward to me and just not right. What do you guys think?

Most of my TV is if my mother comes round for tea. So i don't know all the characters but that Nathan is HORRIBLE!!! How rude is he?!

The one thing i don't like is the Chas and Paddy relationship it seems so awkward to me and just not right. What do you guys think?

I find it awkward too Catwoman, you know they are not right for each other, which is a shame because Paddy is so devoted to Chas but you can't help thinking that the minute that Carl is away from Lexie, they will resume their relationship, I could be wrong of course :D

Oh I hope so geordie_bint, he deserves to be threatened with a pitchfork :D

I find it awkward too Catwoman, you know they are not right for each other, which is a shame because Paddy is so devoted to Chas but you can't help thinking that the minute that Carl is away from Lexie, they will resume their relationship, I could be wrong of course :D

I agree with you I think it will be a Christmas time special or something like that. More than likely, they decide to give it ago and lexi finds out she is pregnant or something, in typical soap fashion.

I don't like Carl but I do think that Chas really do love each other so much, that I think deep down I hope do get back together, and also I still don't like Lexi, even though the last few months have been tough and horrible for her.

I agree with you I think it will be a Christmas time special or something like that. More than likely, they decide to give it ago and lexi finds out she is pregnant or something, in typical soap fashion.

I don't like Carl but I do think that Chas really do love each other so much, that I think deep down I hope do get back together, and also I still don't like Lexi, even though the last few months have been tough and horrible for her.

I agree :D

I quite like them so far. The mum and dad are very natural and it's nice to see a couple in love, though no doubt there will be marriage difficulties soon, with it being Emmerdale! The boy I haven't decided about yet, but the two girls aren't the best actors. Still, at least they're more normal and not the usual spoilt brats.

Just watched Emmerdale as I heard it was the day of the

birth of the baby. Awe!!!!!!! I am so happy for Jimmy

. It was such a good episode. I did not understand some of the plot, for example I knew nothing about

an accident

, but I might start watching it again. It was fantastic. I could not believe so many emotions came out of me because of a soap.

and poor Jimmy's nose!

Just watched Emmerdale as I heard it was the day of the

birth of the baby. Awe!!!!!!! I am so happy for Jimmy

. It was such a good episode. I did not understand some of the plot, for example I knew nothing about

an accident

, but I might start watching it again. It was fantastic. I could not believe so many emotions came out of me because of a soap.

and poor Jimmy's nose!

Hi Catwoman, I think the accident was the car going through the home farm shop. It was lovely seeing Jimmy and Nicola so pleased, for once Nicola was happy. Nathan as usual, utter douchebag! complaining about Nicola going into labour :D he grinds my gears.

Hi Catwoman, I think the accident was the car going through the home farm shop. It was lovely seeing Jimmy and Nicola so pleased, for once Nicola was happy. Nathan as usual, utter douchebag! complaining about Nicola going into labour :D he grinds my gears.

Hahahaha.

I don't think I could have put that better myself!:D. I agree he really is a douche! Oh really? Is that what happened?

That shop really is not having the best of luck! Maybe Bunny Bolier has put some Voodoo curse on it? Would not surprise me :D

It would not surprise me either catwoman, you know with Faye, she is such a pointless character you know? I get the whole idea behind the storyline, but how far will they take it? it will basically result in Nathan going to sort out Ryan, and Ryan hopefully giving Nathan a kick!

It would not surprise me either catwoman, you know with Faye, she is such a pointless character you know? I get the whole idea behind the storyline, but how far will they take it? it will basically result in Nathan going to sort out Ryan, and Ryan hopefully giving Nathan a kick!

I am thinking Nathan bashing sounds a good idea. I think the storyline is going to be the most obvious and the snobby girl, whats her name? Oh yeah Masie. She will have a fling with Ryan. The parents find out and it all goes Soap land War. I am hoping a different spin. Maybe a Who killed Faye like with Daddy King. I watched the show at the time purely because I was doing the online Emmerdale game to catch who dunnit. I would love if they did that again!!!

There would be loads of suspects if it all came out. I think we could be soap writers ourselves, apart from the fact I can't spell :D

Edited by catwoman
My bad spelling again!

I think you have loads of potential catwoman, it could go anywhere, a 'who killed Faye' storyline would be great, all eyes on Natasha maybe?, or someone totally unexpected!, I can see Faye hooking up with Cain (I can't stand Cain, don't flame me anyone :D).

I like the new family, I think their name is Barton, they seem quite down to earth but as Mia mentioned, its soapland, so anything could happen, I must say though for such a small village, there is always enough jobs for everyone and enough people for everyone to have an affair with!

I think you have loads of potential catwoman, it could go anywhere, a 'who killed Faye' storyline would be great, all eyes on Natasha maybe?, or someone totally unexpected!, I can see Faye hooking up with Cain (I can't stand Cain, don't flame me anyone :D).

I like the new family, I think their name is Barton, they seem quite down to earth but as Mia mentioned, its soapland, so anything could happen, I must say though for such a small village, there is always enough jobs for everyone and enough people for everyone to have an affair with!

There is a new family? see I am so behind :D Where do they live?

I thought the accident was when that lady fell down stairs. After having an argument.

I can't remeber names because i just started to watch it recently.

Its was so funny about jim nose as someone else said.

Surely things that happened tonight don't need to be in spoilers?

Oh I forgot about that Lovesreading, Catwoman, the accident might have been Nicola falling down the stairs. :D

Yeah. Nicola knows that Carl doesn't want kids (and doesn't really want to be married to Lexie) so she told him to be honest with Lexie about the kids issue. He finally did the right thing and was straight with her, so Lexie was very upset.

Nicola was comforting Lexie and let it slip that she had told Carl to be honest, so Lexie blamed Nicola! They argued, Lexie went storming off upstairs and Nicola followed her. I'm not too sure whether Lexie gave Nicola a little push or not (I watched it, but it all happened so quickly!) and Nicola slipped and fell downstairs. Carl has been really nasty with Lexie since then, even though Nicola has forgiven her!

Speaking of which, Carl was horrible to Lexie again tonight when they went to visit the new baby. Lexie wanted to hold her, but Carl made her go off to buy the coffees! And Lexie let him tell her what to do! I wish she'd have stood up for herself and told him she was going to hold her. She is such a doormat.

I thought the girl who plays Nicola did a brilliant job acting out the delivery last night. I loved the evil looks she kept giving Jimmy! But it wasn't over the top, it was a great performance. :D

Can't work out what Natasha's game is with Faye.

Yeah. Nicola knows that Carl doesn't want kids (and doesn't really want to be married to Lexie) so she told him to be honest with Lexie about the kids issue. He finally did the right thing and was straight with her, so Lexie was very upset.

Nicola was comforting Lexie and let it slip that she had told Carl to be honest, so Lexie blamed Nicola! They argued, Lexie went storming off upstairs and Nicola followed her. I'm not too sure whether Lexie gave Nicola a little push or not (I watched it, but it all happened so quickly!) and Nicola slipped and fell downstairs. Carl has been really nasty with Lexie since then, even though Nicola has forgiven her!

Speaking of which, Carl was horrible to Lexie again tonight when they went to visit the new baby. Lexie wanted to hold her, but Carl made her go off to buy the coffees! And Lexie let him tell her what to do! I wish she'd have stood up for herself and told him she was going to hold her. She is such a doormat.

I thought the girl who plays Nicola did a brilliant job acting out the delivery last night. I loved the evil looks she kept giving Jimmy! But it wasn't over the top, it was a great performance. :D

Can't work out what Natasha's game is with Faye.

Thanks for that. I had no idea that happened!!!