The Mentalist

Heather

I love The Mentalist. He is so hot and completes the show. The storylines are good too, very different. I don't get to watch every single episode due to work, but I am planning on buying the boxset.

As for The Guardian I have not been able to watch that yet, but i do intend too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fall here in the US The Mentalist is going to be switching to Thursday nights so I will definitely have to remind myself so I won't miss it! I watch so little TV now that I don't have cable, but I still can't remember sometimes when certain shows are on. Oh, and Simon Baker is definitely someone I would consider changing my av picture for :lurker:.

This fall here in the US The Mentalist is going to be switching to Thursday nights so I will definitely have to remind myself so I won't miss it! I watch so little TV now that I don't have cable, but I still can't remember sometimes when certain shows are on. Oh, and Simon Baker is definitely someone I would consider changing my av picture for :lurker:.

I would be staring at your av picture an awful lot if you change it to him! ;)

Here in the UK The Mentalist is on a Thursday too, at 9pm, which clashes with Reaper on E4! ;) Seeing as I can't tape digital TV, I watch Reaper and tape The Mentalist. Funnily enough, I haven't enjoyed The Mentalist as much since I started having to tape it. Weird. That's not to say it isn't still great though, and Simon Baker isn't still gorgeous! :lurker:

Here in the UK The Mentalist is on a Thursday too, at 9pm, which clashes with Reaper on E4! ;) Seeing as I can't tape digital TV, I watch Reaper and tape The Mentalist. Funnily enough, I haven't enjoyed The Mentalist as much since I started having to tape it. Weird. That's not to say it isn't still great though, and Simon Baker isn't still gorgeous! :lurker:

I know what you mean about not getting into a show if you have to watch it later on tape. I was like that when I had to tape my favourite show The Shield I felt like I had missed the plot through series six.

I don't think there is such a thing as Baker and NOT gorgeous! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've just watched the final two episodes of the series and both were excellent! I actually preferred the penultimate episode to the finale though. Did anyone else watch them? What did you think?

I'm seriously considering buying the Season 1 boxset, even though I've seen all the episodes. :lol:

Now I've got the two little half-hour documentary things from Five to watch. :D

I've just watched the final two episodes of the series and both were excellent! I actually preferred the penultimate episode to the finale though. Did anyone else watch them? What did you think?

I saw the whole series some time ago and loved it. I have to agree, though, the penultimate episode was the better of the two. Still, I'm REALLY looking forward to season 2!

You mean to have a proper man? Not the namby pamby moody boy child?:lol:

Here's an image to leave with you all. Simon Baker in a kilt! :lol: Life is good.

I would pay a lot of money to see that :D

I will be having sweet dreams tonight! Thanks Chrissy :friends0:.

Edit: Oh and Blithe I could not put it better myself.... Va Va voom

Here's an image to leave with you all. Simon Baker in a kilt! :lol: Life is good.

Drat thought you had a proper photo then, but I googled and nothing. Maybe no Scottish connections, however I did find this guy...quite nice

Mmmmm No idea who he is!

Drat thought you had a proper photo then, but I googled and nothing. Maybe no Scottish connections, however I did find this guy...quite nice

Mmmmm No idea who he is!

Sorry Inver, it was purely a mental image I had!

Your alternative works for me though! :lol:

He might catch up with him, but only when they want to end the series, as it would be the end for the lovely Patrick Jane. He's already said that he would kill Red John slowly if he ever found him, so that would mean Patrick going to prison. :D Unless he used his brilliance to do it without being caught!

• 5 months later...