The Last Dickens by Matthew Pearl

I wasn't sure if I should post this thread here or in the historical fiction, so please feel free to move it if it should be and forgive me since I think this is my first thread-start :D.

The following synopsis is from the author's website. The book is being released today in the U.S. and I believe it came out 5 Feb in the UK.

With The Last Dickens, Matthew Pearl reopens one of literary history

It's just out today here in the States, so I'm stopping by on my way home from work to pick it up :D. I'm really excited!! Hopefully the author will decide to come through town again on his book tour so I can add another signed book of his to my collection.

I will definitely post more soon to let everyone know what I think of it.

I'll post more of an in-depth review soon, but I did want to say how much I liked this latest work of Matthew's. It reminded me a lot of his first book The Dante Club, and it felt really good to be back in Boston during the late-1800's. I was even excited at the wee mention of some old characters like Longfellow, Holmes and Tinknor.

Wonderful job and thank you Matthew!!!