Reality TV

Ceinwenn

Reality TV - Love it, hate it, don't care about it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Reality TV - Love it, hate it, don't care about it?

• Love them! Watch them all & have been known to plan my tv viewing around them!
    • Hate them all & avoid them like the plague!
    • Not bothered either way, sometimes watch, sometimes don't.
    • Not really bothered, but I do think that there are too many of them now.
    • Love them & think that there should be more of them!

I am unusual amongst my peers in as much as I don't have an ariel or tv license as a matter of choice. I have a whopping great tv to watch my films on, or any series that gets recommended to me by my trusted mates. For example, I'm currently trawling through The Flight Of The Conchords which was loaned to me by my friend Phil. Wonderful stuff. Isn't reality tv actually the equivalent of bottom-feeding pond life?

To me it is a waste of time... The problem is that TV is so full of them, I hardly watch TV anymore... They use up all the time slots that could otherwise be filled with a lot more attractive shows.

Greetings Dent Arthur Dent as in the late Dent Arthur Dent. Please see my post above and you shall find that I concur with your views. God bless Douglas Adams, eh?

I could wax rhapsodic about the marvelous chap for days without end. However, today must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays...

I was talking to a mate about the lovely little jokes that he put in his works. For example, when Arthur points at a Chesterfield sofa and asks Ford what it is doing in prehistoric England, Ford says "Eddys in the space/time continuum." To which Arthur replies "Is he? Is he really?" Still makes me chuckle to this day.