Any recommendations?

K1nS

...and Everyone Worth Knowing and the last one Chasing Harry Winston is on my shelf waiting to be read!

I also have this waiting to be read. I've been put off reading it though because I've heard a fair amount of people say it's a bit on the poor side.

I enjoyed Weisberger's first two novels, but the third (Chasing Harry Winston) just didn't grab me at all. I read about 40 pages but just couldn't get into it... it felt very superficial and hollow to me, even for some of the more strictly-entertainment-value-only chick lit I love. I'm all for a mindless entertainer, but this one just didn't pull me at all. I kept it on my shelf in hopes I can try again.. but who knows? :P

Ok everyone, I like to read chick flick books... I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for me? Some of my fav authors are Jill Mansell, Debbie Macomber, Sheila O'flanagan

Thanks in advance

Hey,

I loved An Absolute Scandal - Penny Vincenzi

Richard Paul Evans

Nicholas Sparks

Cecelia Ahern

Kristin Hannah

Emily Grayson isn't bad

Ronald Anthony - The forever year

Beth Kendrick....ABSOLUTLY LOVE..Read The Pre-Nup

Susan Wiggs - JUST BREATHE.

Debbies MaComber is amazing...like you mentionned. I heard Candace Bushnell is supposed to be good. Its on my TBR list.

I enjoyed Weisberger's first two novels, but the third (Chasing Harry Winston) just didn't grab me at all. I read about 40 pages but just couldn't get into it... it felt very superficial and hollow to me, even for some of the more strictly-entertainment-value-only chick lit I love. I'm all for a mindless entertainer, but this one just didn't pull me at all. I kept it on my shelf in hopes I can try again.. but who knows? :P

I felt the same way about Chasing Harry Winston -Lauren Weisberger. I had to let it go.

Chasing Harry Winston is going to be moving it's way down my TBR list at this rate, with no-one seeming to like it!

I've also thought of a couple of other authors I like:

Mary Wesley's books are not strictly chick-lit, but there are nearly all funny, and a cracking read. My favourite is probably Harnessing Peacocks.

I've recently read The School For Husbands by Wendy Holden, and really enjoyed it, so I'm going to try some more of hers.