• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

13) Agatha Raisin and the Potted Gardener by M.C. Beaton

14) Agatha Raisin and the Walkers of Dembley by M.C. Beaton

15) How Green Are My Wellies? by Anna Shepard fin 12/4/09

16) Agatha Raisin and the Murderous Marriage by M.C Beaton fin 14/4

17) Skulduggery Pleasant: The Faceless Ones by Derek Landy fin May

I hadn't updated this for ages so here is a quick update of what I have read in the past month or so. It has been another bad month with about five half read books sitting on my table:(

Last night I finished Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat who Touched the World by Vicki Myron. I had first started this a few months ago and then put it down to read something else but I picked it up a few days ago to finally finish it. I have mixed feelings about this book, it was enjoyable and a lovely tale but I did find my attention wandering which could be no reflection on the book! If you are a lover of books about books and libraries then I am sure you will enjoy this one.

Yesterday I read The Chrysalids by John Wyndham. This is the third of his I have read and so far not my favourite but I still really enjoyed it. It raised a lot of interesting issues and was a compelling read (as evidenced by the fact that I started and finished it in three hours!)