Spooks!!!

supergran71

I've never watched Spooks before, but I've started watching this series purely because Richard Armitage is now in it (and I fancy him! :D ). It wasn't bad, I quite enjoyed it. The only trouble is I don't know the back stories of any of the characters. :) I gather that Ros is very cold (is that an act?) and had a thing with Adam (or wanted to). The other girl - she'd had some kind of traumatic experience? Maybe I'll find a website when I've more time and read up on it.

Adam and Ros were having an on/off affair and she used to get very jealous of any women he showed an interest in. She also resented his seniority to her. They were just starting to get themselves sorted out when she was involved in a dangerous case and was "killed off" to enable her to disappear for her personal safety. Adam didn't know, he though she was really dead. The other girl was captured by villains/terrorists at the end of the last series and was tortured by her captors and Adam burst in as they were about to kill her, a gun went off and A told her to act dead. He then killed her captor and released her, she was badly traumatised and apparently only trusted Adam. I think that might help Mia, although it may not be completely accurate, its a fair resume. Its a great programme I think. I love Richard Armitage too :)