Hello!

blueberry_pie

Hey everyone!

I am new here and the main reason I joined this book forum (besides the love for the books) is, because I need your recommendations.

Recently I became a HUGE fan of Douglas Kennedy. I already have all his books and actually I am reading the last one - the Woman in the Fifth.

Since not all of his books are translated in my language, which is Bulgarian, I read them in English. I must admit that I am more than happy about that.

My most favorite one is The Pursuit of the Happiness. So I will be really both grateful and happy, if you recommend me books that I might like.

P.S. I'm going to Brussels next week and will hit the books stores with your recommendations.

Edited by blueberry_pie

Well, recommendations is one thing you'll find plenty of in this place! check out the reading circle section, and also member reading blogs - loads of great suggestions there. And you can always have a look at our reviews blog (the link is at the top of the screen). Hope you have fun here! :D

:blush: Welcome blueberry_pie! I've never read any Douglas Kennedy, but as someone else mentioned Nicholas Evans, I can tell you that his books are good! I've read every one of his & loved them all! Edited by Ceinwenn

OK, this is embarrassing, but I really find difficult to figure this forum's structure out.

I don't know how to reply to visitors' messages. :blush:

Any help is welcome.

'The Pursuit of Happiness' is really the book that grab my soul, my heart... it really moved me emotionally, something that I haven't felt because of a book last years. That's why I'm looking for other books like this one.

Actually, after I dig a little in this forum and had read some of other people's reviews, I decided to buy some books of Maggie O'Farrell, Jonathan Coe and also Nicholas Evans.

Edited by blueberry_pie

OK, this is embarrassing, but I really find difficult to figure this forum's structure out.

I don't know how to reply to visitors' messages. :blush:

Any help is welcome.

You'll find that you're quite restricted with what you can do until you have 10 posts.. it's part of our protection against spammers etc.

As you're obviously not a spammer, I shall go in and change your membership group, so that you can do more.