At what time in the day do you read?

If I'm at home, the book I'm reading is never far away so I pretty much read at any time of the day or night. I mean, it's nearly 3am and I'm reading now. Well, not right this second, obviously :lol:.

:)

I'm the same, my BF is a complete night owl, so I read a lot in the am hours :lol:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really varies for me any time I have to take public transport I will bring a book with me (I always put them in plastic zip lock bags before I stash them in my bag in case it rains:roll:) some times I might read as soon as I get up ,some times I may wait until I am going to bed if I

Mostly at work.:D I have an isolated job so reading is important for me, say during a coffee break. I always read at lunchtime for half an hour (and then go for a walk to clear the head). My book is always on hand next to the computer and if I need a break from the screen then I open my book. No one ever says anything.

I do have trouble reading during the evening as my brain isn't as alert and I can tend to drop off.

It really varies for me any time I have to take public transport I will bring a book with me (I always put them in plastic zip lock bags before I stash them in my bag in case it rains:roll:)

I just tend to carry my book around and if it rains I'll tuck it inside my jacket to protect it :lol: Yours is a good idea. I'm on the lookout for a small 'book bag' that I can sling across my shoulder and that's just big enough to fit a book or two. It can't be just any bag though. I'm going to be very fussy until I find just the right bag that is worthy of my books. :D

Actually I don't have the Philosophy book. I have to read it on my laptop, until I can get it. Although I just opened the prefaces in Word, and its 20 pages O.o Prefaces are ALWAYS irrelevant! I don't want to wade through 20 pages of Irrelevance!

150 pages to go. :D